NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2016 For 25 Scientist, DEO & Other Posts. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai has issued a notification for the recruitment of Scientist, DEO & Other vacancies for the project “Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building Laboratory, Surveillance and workforce capacity to detect, respond to and prevent Drug Resistant TB in India” on contract/ adhoc basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-05-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Qualification||MBBS degree recognized by MCI|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date To Apply||20-05-2016|
Name of the Post:
1. Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) Project Coordinator: 01 Post
2. Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) MGIT: 01 Post
3. Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) NGS: 01 Post
4. Scientist ‘B’ (Non-Medical) Bio-informatics: 01 Post
5. Data Entry Operator Grade B: 02 Posts
6. Project Technical Officer/ Lab NGS and MGIT: 02 Posts
7. Project Technical Assistant/ Field: 01 Post
8. Project Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
9. Project Administrative Assistant: 01 Post
10. Project Technician III/ Lab: 02 Posts
11. Project Technician II (Lab): 01 Post
12. Scientist ‘C’ (Medical) Project Coordinator: 01 Post
13. Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical): 03 Posts
14. Scientist ‘C’ (Non-Medical) Immunology: 01 Post
15. Project Technical Assistant Lab NGS and MGIT: 01 Post
16. Project Technical Assistant Field: 01 Post
17. Project Technician III/ Lab: 01 Post
18. Project Technician I Lab: 01 Post
19. Project Technician I Clinic: 01 Post
20. Staff Nurse: 01 Post
Candidates age should not be exceed 40 years for S.No-1,12, 13 & 35 years for S.No-2 to 5, 14 & 30 years for S.No-6 to 9,15, 16 & 28 years for S.No-10 &11, 17 to 20. Age relaxation is as per GOI rules.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- (Non-refundable) in the shape of demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. No fee for SC/ ST and women candidates.
About NIRT Chennai:
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis [Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC)], a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), is an internationally recognized institution for Tuberculosis (TB) research. It is a Supranational Reference Laboratory and a WHO Collaborating Centre for TB Research and Training. Recently, an International Centre for Excellence in Research (ICER) in collaboration with NIH was established at the Centre. The Centre (formerly known as the Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre) was set up in Madras in 1956 as a 5-year project, under the joint auspices of the Indian Counclil of Medical Research (ICMR), the Government of Tamil Nadu, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the British Medical Research Council (BMRC). The objective of the Centre was to develop studies designed to provide information on the mass domicilary application of chemotherapy in the treatent of pulmonary TB. It started its activities with 8 international staff members belonging to the WHO and a team of national staff members drawn for ICMR and the Government of Tamil Nadu under the dynamic leadership of Dr. Wallace Fox of the BMRC.
How to Apply For NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format along with h self attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials, photograph & envelope should be superscribed with “Name of the post applied” should reach to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031 on or before 20-05-2016 & bring originals for interview.
For more details like qualification, emoluments & other information click on the link given below.
For Application Form: View Here