NLU Mumbai Recruitment 2016 for 34 Various Posts. National Law University Mumbai has been released a notification for 34 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job
NLU Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||National Law University|
|Qualification||Ph.D/ LL.D Degree in Law, Master’s Degree in Law|
|Number of Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Teaching And Non-Teaching|
|Salary||Rs.37400 – 67000/- AGP Rs.10000/-|
|Last Date To Apply||10-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
Teaching Posts: 30
- Professor (Law): 05 Posts
- Associate Professor (Law): 06 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Law): 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor (English): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Sociology): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Political Science): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Economics): 02 Posts
Non-Teaching Posts: 04
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 01 Post
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Professor (Law) post is Rs.37400 – 67000/- AGP Rs.10000/-
- The pay or salary for Associate Professor ( Law) post is Rs.37400 – 67000/- AGP Rs.9000/-
- The pay or salary for remaining posts is Rs.15600 – 39100/- AGP Rs.6000/-
- The pay or salary for Registrar post is Rs.37400 – 67000/- GP 8900/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Registrar-post is Rs.9300 – 34800/- GP 5400/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Accounts Officer is Rs.9300 – 34800/- GP 5400/-
Candidates age should be 55 years for S.No- B(1), 35 for S.No-B(2,3) as on the date of application. Age relaxation is as per Maharashtra Government policy.
Educational Qualification for NLU Mumbai Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should be complete Ph.D/ LL.D Degree in Law, Master’s Degree in Law for S.No-A & Master degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent for S.No-B with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
There is No fee for SC/ ST/ JT (A)/ NT (B)/ NT (C) & NT (D) category & remaining candidates should pay Rs.1000/- (non-refundable).
About NLU Mumbai:
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai (for short MNLU Mumbai) is the latest of the National Law Schools established in India. The Maharashtra National Law University Act 2014 was passed by Maharashtra State Legislature under the Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014 on 20th March 2014. The Act envisages to establish and incorporate National Law Universities in the State for the development and advancement of legal education and for the purposes of imparting specialized and systematic instruction, training and research in systems of law and for the matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
How to Apply for NLU Mumbai Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nlumumbai.edu.in from 25-05-2016 to 10-06-2016 (23.59 hrs).
Click Here To Apply Online