TISS Recruitment 2016 for 18 Non-faculty Posts. TISS Recruitment Recruitment for 18 Vacancies. TISS Recruitment has been released a notification for 18 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TISS Recruitment Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 18 posts
Name of the Post:
- Production/ Project Manager for English, Mathematics and Teacher Professional Development:03 posts
- Research Associate/ Post-Doctoral Fellows for English, Mathematics, Research and Teacher Professional
- Development:04 posts
- Field Technologist – Implementation site:02 posts
- Field Support Person (FSP) – Implementation Team:08 posts
- Assistant Media Producer:01 post
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Production/ Project Manager (English, Mathematics and Teacher Professional Development) post is Rs.35000 per month
- The pay or salary for Research Associate/ Post-Doctoral Fellows for English, Mathematics, Research and Teacher Professional Development post is Rs.40000 per month.
- The pay or salary for Field Technologist post is Rs.30000 per month.
- The pay or salary for Field Support Person (FSP) post is Rs.25000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Media Producer post is Rs.30000/-
Educational Qualification for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Applicants must be gradutes/ post-graduates in any area including social sciences and education, sciences,
languages, management studies, media studies, development studies for Production/ Project Manager (English, Mathematics and Teacher Professional Development) post.
- Applicants must be post-graduates in Education (with teacher professional development), English, /ELT,
Mathematics, Social Sciences or Development Studies or equivalent from recognized institution
Two to three years of relevant experience of having worked on research projects and/or teaching experience.
Experience of independently handling the tasks with tight deadlines with attention to details.
Good writing skills with prior experience in preparing lesson plans, research reports, etc for Research Associate/ Post-Doctoral Fellows for English, Mathematics, Research and Teacher Professional Development post.
- BE/ B Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or BCA for Field Technologist post.For more details see official notification.
The application fee of Rs. 500/- be paid on-line. For SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is not applicable. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee for those who are required to pay. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
The candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided alongwith this advertisement on the Institute’s website www.tiss.edu. The candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference .