Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 for 208 Specialist Officer Posts. Union Bank of India has given a notification for the recruitment of 208 Specialist Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-05-2016 00:00 Hrs to 10-06-2016 24:00 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Union Bank of India|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||208 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||10-06-2016 24:00 hrs|
Starting Date for submitting the Online application and payment of Fee: 25-05-2016 00:00 hrs
Closing Date for submitting the Online application and payment of Fee: 10-06-2016 24:00 hrs
Last Date for printing the application: 25-06-2016
Tentative Date for Online Examination: 08-07-2016
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. Credit Officer II: 150 Posts
2. Chartered Accountant II: 20 Posts
3. Statistician II: 02 Posts
4. Information Security Officer II: 02 Posts
5. Manager (Risk) II: 10 Posts
6. Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 Posts
7. Security Officer I: 16 Posts
Candidates age should be 23 to 32 years for post 01, 21 to 30 years for Post 02, 06, 25 to 40 years for Post 03, 23 to 35 years for Post 04, 05, 21 to 35 years for Post 07 as on 01-05-2016. Upper age limit is relax-able 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India for Post 01, Passed in final examination of Chartered Accountant for Post 02, Master in Statistics from a University/ Institution for Post 03, Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & communications/ Information Science & Engineering for for Post 04 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on online Examination and/ or Personal Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Gen & OBC, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode.
About Union Bank of India:
Union Bank of India (UBI) (BSE: 532477) is one of the largest government-owned banks of India (the government owns 63.44% of its share capital). It is listed on the Forbes 2000, and has assets of USD 13.45 billion. All the bank’s branches have been networked with its 6909 ATMs as on 30 September 2015. Its online Telebanking facility are available to all its Core Banking Customers – individual as well as corporate. It has representative offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Peoples Republic of China, London and Shanghai, and branches in Hong Kong, Dubai (Dubai International Financial Centre),Antwerp in Belgium and Sydney in Australia.The bank had 4196 branches in India as on 31 March 2016 and to add to it 4 overseas branches. Shri Arun Jaitley, Honorable Minister for Finance, Government of India on 30 March 2016 inaugurated the Sydney branch. UBI is active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI).
How to Apply For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 25-05-2016 00:00 Hrs to 10-06-2016 24:00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
3. Click on the “Careers” —> “Recruitment”.
4. Click on the “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2016-17 (Specialist Officer) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION” – Link for Notification & Online Application”.
5. Read the instructions care fully before applying online.
6. Click on the “Click Here To Apply online”.
7. Now fill the details and upload the photograph and signature.
8. Check the details and click on the “Submit” button.
9. Now pay the fee through online by using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
10. A Registration Number & Password will be generated.
11. Note down their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
13. Now take a printout of the e-receipt and the online application form.
For more details like reservation, pay scale and other information click on the link given below
To Apply Online: View Here