UPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 3316 Various Posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of 3316 Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1, Economic and Statistical Officer, Principal, Filaria Control Officer, Reader Kaumarya Bhritya, Professor Shalya Tantra, Lecturer and Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-05-2016 to 10-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-05-2016
Last Date Apply Online: 10-06-2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through Online: 06-06-2016
Total Number of Posts: 3316 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Principal (Carried forward): 01 Post
2. Filaria Control Officer: 01 Post
3. Reader Kaumarya Bhritya: 01 Post
4. Professor Shalya Tantra (Carried forward): 01 Post
5. Lecturer in Government Ayurvedic Medical Colleges:
a. Rachana Shaarir: 01 Post
b. Kriya Shaarir: 01 Post
c. Ras Shastra Evam Bhaishajya Kalpana: 01 Post
6. Economic and Statistical Officer: 19 Posts
7. Reader Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 01 Post
8. Reader Physiology & Biochemistry: 01 Post
9. Lecturer in EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ: 01 Post
10. Lecturer in Moalijat: 01 Post
11. Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1: 3286 Posts
Candidates age should be 35 to 50 years for Post 01, 21 to 40 years for Post 01, 06, 11, 28 to 45 years for Post 03,07, 08, 30 to 50 years for Post 04, 25 to 40 years for Post 05, 09, 10 as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification For UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Degree in Unani from a University established by Law for Post 01, 10, M.Sc. (Zoology) Degree of a University established by law for Post 02, Degree in Ayurveda established by law or the Board of Indian Medicine for Post 03, 04, 05, Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics/ Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics with at least fifty five percent marks from a University for Post 06, Diploma or a Degree in Homeopathy or Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India for Post 07, 08, Degree in Unani from a University established by Law or Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine with Post Graduation for Post 09, M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India for Post 11.
Candidates will be selected based on interview and written examination.
Candidates should pay Rs 80/- for OBC & General, Rs.40/- for SC/ ST and Rs. 25/- processing fee for all categories by e-Challan to be deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. No fee for PH candidates (should pay Processing Fee Rs.25/-).
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. As a consequence the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on the 1st of April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad and has a glorious past of more than 60 years. At the time of its inception The UP Public Service Commission was situated in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at Allahabad, it has a Camp Office in the state capital Lucknow as well. In 1937 only 9,811 applications were disposed and over the years the quantum of work has increased manifold with the disposal of a few lakh applications every year now.
How to Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 11-05-2016 to 10-06-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
For more details like salary, reservation and other information click on the link given below
To Apply Online: View Here