YMCAUST Recruitment 2016 for 34 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts. YMCAUST Recruitment for 34 Vacancies. YMCAUST has been released a notification for 34 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
YMCAUST Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 34
Name of the Post:
- Controller of Examinations:01 post
- Training & Placement:01 post
- Deputy Registrar:01 post
- Assistant Registrar:02 posts
- Medical Officer:01 post
- Executive Engineer (Civil):01 post
- Private Secretary to VC:01 post
- Cashier:01 post
- Assistant-cum-DEO:03 posts
- Jr. Scale Stenographer (Eng):01 post
- Professor:03 posts
- Associate Professor:03 posts
- Assistant Professor:15 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Controller of Examinations is Rs.37400 to 67000/- and Gradepay is Rs.10000/-
- The pay or salary for Training & Placement is Rs.37400 to 67000/- and Gradepay is Rs.10000/-
- The pay or salary for Deputy Registrar is Rs.15600 to 39100/- and Gradepay is Rs.7600/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Registrar is Rs.15600 to 39100/- and Gradepay is Rs.5400/-
- The pay or salary for Medical Officer is Rs.15600 to 39100/- and Gradepay is Rs.6000/-and NPA
- The pay or salary for Executive Engineer (Civil) is Rs.15600 to 39100/- and Gradepay is Rs.6000/-
- The pay or salary for Private Secretary to VC is Rs.9300 to 34800/- and Gradepay is Rs.4200/- and Rs.200/- sp
- The pay or salary for Cashier is Rs.9300 to 34800/- and Gradepay is Rs.3200/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant-cum-DEO is Rs.9300 to 34800/- and Gradepay is Rs.3200/-
- The pay or salary for Jr. Scale Stenographer (Eng) is Rs.9300 to 34800/- and Gradepay is Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Professor is Rs.37400 to 67000/- and Gradepay is Rs.10000/-
- The pay or salary for Associate Professor is Rs.37400 to 67000/- and Gradepay is Rs.9000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor is 24,000/- Per Month.
Candidates age should be 18 years to Maximum 40 years.
Educational Qualification for YMCAUST Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Applicant should be complete A Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or with 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post
- A Ph.D. degree with First class at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the Engineering / Technology /Management/Science and experience of 10 years in
teaching research and /or industry, out of which at least 05 years at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent grade or In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
- First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engg. & Tech.
- Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of Engg. & Tech. and Industrial/professional experience of 10 years out of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Provided that the recognition for significant professional work shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice Chancellor of the University.
- Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable
Experience in arranging training & placement of students
- Teaching, research industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization
Published work, such as research papers, patents filed/ obtained, books, and/or technical reports
- Experience of guiding the project work/ dissertation of PG/Research Students or supervising R&D projects in industry
- Demonstrated leadership in planning and organizing academic, research, industrial and/or professional activities
- Capacity to undertake / lead sponsored R&D, consultancy and related activities for Training & Placement post.
For more Details see click for more details link.
How To Apply For YMCAUST Recruitment 2016-2017:
Application form including Information sheet containing details about qualifications & experience can be obtained from the office of Dy. Registrar (Estb.) on payment of Rs.200 /- and Rs.50/- for SC / ST) either by cash or Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, YMCA University of Science & Tech., payable at Faridabad. The last date for submission of applications is 30/05/2016.