IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 for 08 Various Posts. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical Superintendent & Jr Engineer vacancies at Electrical Maintenance, Estate Office & Mechanical Engineering on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-07-2016 & send their application on or before 22-07-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Number of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Technical Superintendent & Jr Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||15-07-2016|
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22-07-2016 by 05.45 PM.
Name of the Post:
1. Technical Superintendent at Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
2. Jr Engineer at Electrical Maintenance: 01 Post
3. Jr Engineer at Estate Office: 04 Post
4. Technical Superintendent at Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
Candidates age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification For IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Electrical Engg for S.No-1, 2 & B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engg for S.No-3, B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engg for S.No-4 with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, IIT Bombay, payable in Mumbai. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD & Woman candidates.
How to Apply For IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitb.ac.in on or before 15-07-2016 & send print out of online application along with self attested copies of all relevant certificates, passport size photograph & envelope should be superscribed with “Advertisement No. and Job No and post applied for” should reach to the Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076 on or before 22-07-2016 by 05.45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to “www.iitb.ac.in”.
3. Click on Careers/ Jobs—>Staff Recruitment
4. Select the desired post & click on Advertisement.
5. Click on Online Application.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application for future use.
For more details like desirable skills & other information click on the link given below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online For IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016: Click Here