NRCG Recruitment 2016 Walk in for SRF, RA & Other Posts. ICAR- National Research Centre for Grapes (NRCG) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant & Young Professional- II vacancies for various projects. Eligible candidates can walk in on 13 & 14-06-2016 at 09:00 AM sharp. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
NRCG Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||National Research Centre for Grapes (NRCG)|
|Qualification||Doctoral Degree/ Master Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Research Associate,Senior Research Fellow,Young Professional- II|
|Last Date To Apply||13-06-2016 at 09:00 AM sharp|
Name of the Posts:
1. Research Associate: 02 Posts
2. Senior Research Fellow: 03 Posts
3. Project Assistant: 01 Post
4. Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
5. Young Professional- II: 01 Post
Candidates upper age limit is 40 years for men & 45 years for women for Research Associate, 35 years for men & 40 years for women for Senior Research Fellow, minimum 21 years & maximum 45 years of age for YP-II & 30 years for both men & women for Project Assistant as on date of interview. Are relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC candidates is applicable.
Educational Qualification For NRCG Recruitment 2016:
Candidates has to possess Doctoral Degree/ Master Degree (M.Sc/ M. Tech)/ Ph D/ B.Sc in Agricultural Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Bio technology/ Environmental Science/ related discipline & proficiency in English, spoken & writing is mandatory for Post 1, 2, 3, M.Sc (Ag) in Soil Science/ Agricultural Chemicals/ Agricultural Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Plant Physiology with 04 year B.Sc (Ag) Degree/ Net qualified & 03 years B.Sc for Post 4 & 5.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
About National Research Centre for Grapes (NRCG):
The ICAR-National Research Centre for Grapes under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi was established on 18th January 1997 at Manjri, Pune, with the mandate to “To undertake mission oriented programme involving basic and strategic research for resolving the major biotic and abiotic constraints affecting the production, productivity and utilization of grapes”.
Based on this mandate the research is conducted with the following objectives:
- To collect, characterize, evaluate and catalogue Vitis germplasm
- To maintain core field germplasm with wide genetic base
- To develop varieties with economically important traits for table, wine, raisins and juice.
- To develop appropriate and economically viable agro techniques for quality grape production
- To sustain the productivity and quality through management of biotic and abiotic stresses
- To develop technologies with minimal dependence on agro chemical inputs
- To develop appropriate pre and post harvest technologies for extended shelf-life and processing into value added products
- To develop strategic alliances for research and transfer of technologies
How to Apply For NRCG Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can walk in along with application form with details as given in notification, original testimonials, certificates & attested photocopies of certificates on 13 & 14-06-2016 at 09:00 AM sharp.
Office of NRC for Grapes, Pune (situated 16 Kms away from Pune Railway station in Solapur Road)
For more details like emoluments & other information click on the link given below.