AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016-2017 for 259 Tutor and Resident Posts. AIIMS Bhubaneswar has released a notification for 259 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31st August 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|Number of Vacancies||259 posts|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Resident|
|Last Date To Apply||31-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
Senior Resident: 189
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Community and Family Medicine: 10 Posts
- Dermatology: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry:01 Post
- Ear Nose and Throat: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 05 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 05 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 03 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 04 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 07 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 16 Posts
- General Medicine: 20 Posts
- General Surgery: 21 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 04 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 10 Posts
- Paediatric: 09 Posts
- Radiodiagnosis: 13 Posts
- Neonatology: 05 Posts
- Cardiology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 05 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 05 Posts
- Endocrinology: 05 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 04 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 04 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 07 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 07 Posts
- Urology: 07 Posts
Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70
- Anatomy: 10 Posts
- Physiology: 10 Posts
- Biochemistry: 10 Posts
- Pathology/ Lab Med: 10 Posts
- Microbiology: 10 Posts
- Pharmacology: 10 Posts
- Forensic Med./ Toxicology: 10 Posts
Candidates upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three
years. In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category
candidates. Those who are finished 3years Residency Scheme / Demonstrator are not eligible.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Sr. Residents post will be Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA and Other allowances as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.
- The pay or salary for Demonstrators post will be Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay). [NPA only for Medical Officers] and Other allowances as admissible under Central Residency Scheme will be provided.
Educational Qualification for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognised University/Institute.
- MD/Ph.D/M.Sc in the subject concerned. MBBS candidates can also apply.
- Candidates those completing the above degree courses by July 2016 are also eligible to apply. They
have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of interview.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- and Transaction Charges for General/ OBC & Rs.500/- and Transaction Charges for SC/ ST candidates through NEFT (Account No. 557820110000006, IFS code: BKID0005578, MICR code: 751013019 ) payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
- The candidate can apply only in any one department out of enlisted.
- The written examination of 80 marks based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The date of written examination and/or personal interview will be uploaded in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website (www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in).
- Candidates will be sent intimation about the written examination and/or personal interview through email/
post and the same is required to be produce at the time of examination.
- The merit list (Selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e. UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and/or personal interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/ fax no, for faster communication.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in from 23-05-2016 to with in 30 days from the date of advertisement (Extended to 31-08-2016).
Click Here To Apply Online