Goa Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for 259 Posts. Goa Police released a notification for 259 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 08th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Goa Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Goa Police|
|Number of Vacancies||25 posts|
|Name of the Post||Police Sub-Inspector,Police Constable|
|Last Date To Walk-in||08-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Police Sub-Inspector:34 posts
- Police Constable:119 posts
- Police Constable (Wireless Messenger):16 posts
- Police Constable (Wireless Store Hand):01 post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):07 posts
- Laboratory Technician:03 posts
- Laboratory Attendant:01 post
Candidates age should be 20-28 years for Police Sub-Inspector post and 18 to 22 years for Police Constable post not exceeding 45 years for remaining posts.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Police Sub-Inspector post is Rs.9300-34,800/- and Grade Pay RS.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Police Constable post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Police Constable (Wireless Store Hand) post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Laboratory Technician post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- The pay or salary for Laboratory Attendant post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification for Goa Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent (OR) Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2). Diploma in Security and Investigation Technology (3 years course) for Police Sub-Inspector post.
- Secondary School Certificate (Matric with 12th) Examination or equivalent qualification for Police Constable post.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of Konkani for Police Constable (Wireless Messenger) post.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (Matric) or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. Should be computer literate. Knowledge of Konkani for LDC post.
- Bachelors Degree in Science with at least second class from recognized university. Knowledge of Konkani for Laboratory Technician post.
- Having passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. Knowledge of Konkani for Laboratory Attendant post.
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Examination
Candidates are required to pay fee o Rs.200/- for General Category, Rs.100/- for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / PWD / CFF Category Candidates.
How to Apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates must send Application Forms completed in all respects should be personally submitted by the candidate at the counter opened to accept the application forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on or before 08/08/2016. The candidates should produce Passing Certificate of the educational qualification prescribed for the post (not mark list) and Caste/Category Certificate (valid) at the counter while submitting the application form for verification without which application form will not be accepted.