Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for 125 Sports Quota Posts. Punjab Police released a notification for 125 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 05th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Punjab Police|
|Qualification||Graduation,Matric with +2|
|Number of Vacancies||125 posts|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Superintendent of Police,SI,Constable|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||05-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police:10 posts
- Sub Inspector (SI):50 posts
- Constable:65 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Deputy Superintendent of Police post is Rs.15600 – 39100 and GP RS.5400 /-
- The pay or salary for Sub Inspector (SI) post is RS.10300 – 34800 and Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- The pay or salary for Constable post is RS.10300 – 34800 and Grade Pay Rs.3200/-
Educational Qualification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Graduation (Degree) for Deputy Superintendent of Police post.
- Candidates should be complete Graduation for Sub Inspector (SI) post.
- Candidates should be complete Matric with +2 Pass for Constable post.
- Players winning medal in the Olympic games. Players winning medal in World Cup. Players winning medal in Asian Games. Players winning gold medal in Common Wealth Games for Deputy Superintendent of Police post.
- Players winning Silver and Bronze medal in Common Wealth Games. Players who participated in Olympic, World Cup, Asian Games and Common Wealth Games. Players winning medal in Asian Games Competitions. Players-winning medal in Junior World Cup. Players winning medal in other International Sports Competition. Medal winner player in the National Sports/ Senior National Competitions organized by Indian Olympic Association itself or the National Sports Federations recognized by Indian Olympic Association for Sub Inspector (SI) post.
- Players getting medal in the World Kabaddi Cup (Circle Style) organized by the Sports Department, Punjab.
Medal Winner in the National Women Competitions. Medal Winner in Junior National Competitions. Medal winner in All India Inter University. Medal Winner in National School Games Under-19. Medal Winner in Senior State Competitions for Constable post.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and ERligible Candidates must send application in the prescribed format. The duly filled application should be reach to the Office of Directorate of Sports, S.C.O. No.116-117, Sector-34A, Chandigarh on or before 05/08/2016 by 5.00 p.m.