Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment Notification for 2016 – 2017 – 745 Vacancies. Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) requires young, dynamic and motivated Indian Citizens for openings at Non-Executive positions in Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Maintainer vacancies. Other details like age limit educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are provided in the following sections. Interested and elgibile candidates can apply for the vacancies on or before 19th December 2016. For updated details regarding this notification keep visitng www.allindiajobs.in.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Total No. of Posts: 745
|Name of the Post||No.Of Vacancies|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||194 Posts|
|Customer Relations Assistant||65 Posts|
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||59 Posts|
|Junior Engineer/ Electronics||63 Posts|
|Junior Engineer/ Mechanical||18 Posts|
|Junior Engineer/ Civil||20 Posts|
|Account Assistant||08 Posts|
|Office Assistant||06 Posts|
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 28 years (i.e Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1988 and not later than 01-07-1998) for Post No. 01 to 09 and 18 – 25 years (i.e Candidates born not earlier than 02-07-1991 and not later than 01-07-1998) for Post No. 10 as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of UP domicile & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
NMRC Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on written test, psychometric test, medical examination, skill test & interview.
- For the post of Station Controller/ Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant – the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process:- Written Test (two papers), Psychometric Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Junior Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil) – the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process:- Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
- For the post of Account Asst, Office Asst & Stenographer – the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process:- Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
- For the post of Maintainer – the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process:- Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
NMRC Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates by bank challan should be deposited with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website. Candidates are required to take a print out of the Bank Challan for further purpose use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on Careers & Select the desired post
- Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use
The Closing date for Online Registration -> 15th December 2016 up to 23:59 Hours.
The Application Fee to be Paid -> From 7th November 2016 to 19th December 2016.
Bank Challan will be generated up to -> 15th December 2016 up to 23:59 Hours.