SSC Recruitment 2017 for 5134 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Other Posts. SSC has released a notification for 5134 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07th November 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 2 SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||12th Standard or equivalent|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Number of Vacancies||5134 posts|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Last Date To Apply||07th Novmber 2016|
Name of the Post:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3281 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
- Court Clerk: 26 Posts
Candidates age should be 18-27 years as on 01.01.2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999).
Pay or salary:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Educational Qualification for SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10.06.1995 published in Gazette of India, all the degree/diplomas/certificates including technical education degree/diploma awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission.
- Candidates who have not acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and acquire documentary evidence from the Board/University in support thereof as on 01.01.2017 will also be eligible.
- All candidates who are called for appearing at the Typing Test/Skill Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificate in Original such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificate, etc.
- As proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01.01.2017 failing which the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled by the Commission.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.01.2017 and he/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in the Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Examination (Tier-II).
- Candidates who qualify in the skill test/Typing Test (Tier-III) will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their performance in the Computer based Written Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
Candidate should be payable Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Candidates may note that online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only. Fee paid in respect of online application through SBI Challan/Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
How to Apply for SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2017:
Interested and eligible candidates applications must be submitted only in online mode. Detailed instructions as in www.ssconline.nic.in may be referred to.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in. Click on Apply & Select the deired post. Again Click on Apply Link. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
- After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
- Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Click Here For Apply online
SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2016-2017 for 245 Various Posts. SSC Northern Region has been released a notification for 245 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||SSC Northern Region|
|Qualification||Bachelors degree, Graduate degree,|
|Number of Vacancies||245 posts|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Technical Assistant (UR): 02 Posts
- Guide Lecturer: 04 Posts
- Junior Investigator: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 02 Posts
- Documentation Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Audio Visual Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Chemist: 01 post
- Store Keeper: 08 Posts
- Cost Accountant: 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Fisheries): 02 Posts
- Research Investigator: 03 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant: 01 post
- Assistant Research Officer: 08 Posts
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 06 Posts
- Technical Officer (S&R): 13 Posts
- Assistant Field Officer: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Assistant Archaeologist: 45 Posts
- Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 21 posts
- Data Processing Assistant, Grade ‘A’: 21 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post
- Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
- Assistant (Printing): 03 Posts
- Library and Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/Production): 02 Posts
- Assistant Examiner of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications: 04 Posts
- Assistant Field Officer: 17 Posts.
- Assistant Technical Officer: 07 Posts
- Russian Steno-II: 01 Post
- Assistant Field Officer: 14 Posts
- Artist: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Dairy): 02 Posts
- Map Curator: 05 Posts
- Tourist Information Officer: 03 Posts
- Senior Library Attendent: 01 Post
- Educational Assistant: 01 Post
- Clerk (Departmental Canteen): 01 Post
- Library Clerk: 03 Posts
- Language Typist (Hindi): 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: 01 Post
- Clerk: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Grade-B): 06 Posts
- Eviction Inspector: 01 Post
Candidates age should be 18-30 years for Post 1 to 14, 15 to 31, 33 to 34, 46, & 18-27 years for Post 15, 36, 44, 48, 18-25 years for Post 32, 35, 38 to 43, 45, 47 as on 30-09-2016. Upper age relaxation of 03 years for OBC & 05 years for SC, ST, 10 years for PWD & others is applicable as per Govt. Instructions
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.9300-34800/-
Educational Qualification for SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2016-2017:
Bachelors degree in Fine Arts or Museology or Art History & Criticism from a recognized university. 2 years experience in guiding, planning and organizing educational activities and Exhibitions in a large Museum/Gallery.
Graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometric from a recognised University or Institute.Graduate Degree in Mathematics (with Economics as a Subject) from a recognised University or Institute.
Graduate Degree in Statistics (with Economics as a subject) from a recognised University or institute.Graduate Degree in Commerce (with Economics as a subject) from a recognised University or Institute.For more details see official notification.
Candidates will be selected based on OMR/ Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- by SBI Net Banking/ Credit
Cards/ Debit Cards or through SBI Challan. No fee for women candidates & candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply for SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.sscnr.net.in from 03-09-2016 to 30-09-2016 by 05:00 PM & send print out of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, proof of Caste/ Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ EXS) to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Office of Northern Region, Block No. 12, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.