Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Royalty Inspector Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About APPSC:
- 1.2 APPSC Royalty Inspector 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Eligible Criteria For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.4 Education Qualification For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.5 Age Limit For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.6 Selection Process For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.7 Application Fee For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.8 Mode of Payment For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.9 Important Dates For Applying AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- 1.10 AP Royalty Inspector 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.11 AP Royalty Inspector 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.12 Paper – 1: General Studies And Mental Ability:
- 1.13 Paper – 2 GEOLOGY:
- 1.14 Part – I:
- 1.15 Part – II:
- 1.16 Part – III:
- 1.17 Part – IV:
- 1.18 How to Apply For APPSC Royalty Inspector Jobs 2017:
- 1.19 Related Government Jobs in India
APPSC Royalty Inspector Recruitment Notification 2017:
APPSC release a recruitment notification for filling 05 Royalty Inspector Posts in A.P Mining Service. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply before the last date. This is very great news that has curious for Govt. Jobs AP. In this article, we gave you the complete details about the Royalty Inspector Jobs. The Online Application method starts from 31st December 2016 and ends on 30th January 2017. It may be golden opportunity that has eagerly searched for APPSC Royalty Inspector Recruitment Notification 2017. Those who want to apply can specify the qualification information provided in the Notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this APPSC Royalty Inspector Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Candidates who’re looking for APPSC Royalty Inspector jobs here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website. APPSC selection committee will select the candidates based on their performance in Computer Based Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for a career in APPSC those people read this article particularly before applying for this Royalty Inspector Jobs.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Royalty Inspector 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||Royalty Inspector in AP Mining Service|
|Total Number of Posts||5 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|APPSC Official Website||Click here|
Eligible Criteria For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
Education Qualification For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
Must possess a B.Sc., Degree in Geology from any recognized University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central or a State sector an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission provided that candidates having Practical experience for a period of not less than two years in the investigation of mineral deposits and geological mapping or mining or underground water resources.
Age Limit For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age.
Selection Process For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
The Final Selection of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Shall Be Based On The Merit In The Computer Based Main Examination.
Application Fee For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
All category Candidates have to pay Rs 250/- Application Fee + Rs 120/- Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from payment of examination fee of Rs.120/- only.
Mode of Payment For AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of the application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
Important Dates For Applying AP Royalty Inspector 2017:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||31-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||30-1-2017|
AP Royalty Inspector 2017 Exam Pattern:
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type) (DEGREE STANDARD)|
|PAPER-1||General Studies And Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions.||150 Minutes|
|PAPER-2||Subject: Geology||300 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
AP Royalty Inspector 2017 Syllabus:
Paper – 1: General Studies And Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e- governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: Tabulation of data, Visual representation of data, Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications for financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of Certain provisions.
Paper – 2 GEOLOGY:
Part – I:
- General Geology
- Structural and field Geology
Part – II:
- Economic Geology
Part – III:
- Igneous Petrology
- Sedimentary Petrology
- Metamorphic Petrology
Part – IV:
- Stratigraphy and Geology of India
How to Apply For APPSC Royalty Inspector Jobs 2017:
- All eligible applicants who want to apply they go on to official Website
- And fill up online application form with all the mandatory details in the application.
- Application fee should be mentioned category wise.
- Applicants should have a valid email Id in the application.
- Now you filled the application and submitted it.
- After submission, applicants may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.
So interested candidates can apply for this APPSC Royalty Inspector jobs according to their eligibility. As there is so much competition we request candidates to prepare well for the exams. You can find here complete information about APPSC Royalty Inspector. For more updates about APPSC Royalty Inspector Jobs, you can visit our site all India jobs for more accurate and detailed information.