HP PAT Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
HP PAT Results 2017. Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha regulates Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT). IHimachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha will announce the Result for Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT) in 2017. The HP PAT Result 2017 will help Candidate who wants to take admission to join into Diploma/Polytechnic for their career. The Candidates who had given HP PAT exam are waiting for HP PAT Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Himachal Pradesh PAT Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of HP SET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding HP PAT we also provide HP PAT Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board:
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July 1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986). Presently Nine Govt. Polytechnics, 21 Polytechnics in Private Sector and 73 Government Industrial Training Institutes, 95 Industrial Training Centres in Private Sector are affiliated with this Board. The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of a Dhauladhar range of Himalayas.
Himachal Pradesh is a state of India located in Northern India. It is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab, and Chandigarh on the west, Haryana on the southwest, Uttarakhand on the southeast and by the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east. The name was coined from Sanskrit him ‘snow’ and achal ‘mountain’, by Acharya Diwakar Datt Sharma, one of the state’s most eminent Sanskrit scholars. Himachal Pradesh is famous for its natural beauty, hill stations, and temples. Himachal Pradesh has been ranked fifteenth in the list of the highest per capita incomes of Indian states and union territories for the year 2013-14. Many perennial rivers flow in the state, and numerous hydroelectric projects set up. Himachal produces surplus hydroelectricity and sells it to other states such as Delhi, Punjab, and Rajasthan Hydroelectric power projects, tourism, and agriculture form important parts of the state’s economy.
HP PAT Result Bulletin:
Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board will conduct exams for Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT) in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for HP PAT.
|Organization:||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Exam Name||Polytechnic Admission Test(HP PAT)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
HP PAT Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for HP PAT Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Application form can be obtained from||March 2017|
|2.||Deadline for submission of the application form||April 2017|
|3.||Entrance Examination Date||21st May 2017|
|4.||Publication of the result||May 2017|
HP PAT Pattern:
The HP PAT pattern helps in having easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture of starting Preparation
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- The questions will be of objective type and candidates have to circle the correct option.
- The exam duration of the entrance exam will be 3 hours.
- The question paper will come in English & Hindi Language.
- The questions will come from class X level from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the examination. 50 questions from Physics & Mathematics, 30 from
- Chemistry & 20 from English.
- For Each correct response, 4 marks will be given to the candidates.
- For the incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Sr.No||Subject Name||No of question||No of marks|
HP PATT Syllabus:
We also Provide with the HP PATT along with the Exam pattern so that it would be helpful at the time Of preparation.
syllabus for Physics:
- Effects of current and Magnets
- Natural Phenomena
- Refraction and low of refraction
- Conservation of natural resources
- Source of Energy
HP PAT syllabus for Mathematics:
- Real Number
- Coordinate Geometry
HP PAT syllabus for Chemistry:
- Chemical substance with nature and behavior
- Acid, bases and salts
- Chemical reactions
- Types of chemical and their reactions
- Metal and nonmetals
- Carbon compounds
- Periodic classification of element
HP PAT syllabus for English:
- Questions are asked based on particular structures with a context.
- Text types used include close, gap-filling, sentence-completion, sentence-reordering, dialogue-completion and sentence transformation. And below are the main topics for grammar.
HP PAT Exam FEE:
- General Candidates: Rs.650/-
- SC/ST/BC Candidates: Rs.400/-
HP PAT Eligibility Criteria:
Ever candidate must Check eligibility Criteria before Applying for HP PAT Exam:
- Applicant should have passed a 10th class examination in Science, English and Maths subjects by securing at least 35% aggregate marks.
- Applicant should be native of Himachal Pradesh or should have completed studies up to 10th class from Himachal Pradesh board.
- Candidates who are pursuing 10th class examination in 2017 are also eligible to apply.
Procedure to Check HP LEET Result:
Go to the Official Site for HP LEET Results section. Check for HP LEET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking HP LEET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check HP LEET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for HP LEET Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.