HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017:
- 1.1 HP University M.Sc Nursing Results 2017:
- 1.2 About Himachal Pradesh University:
- 1.3 HPU M.Sc Nursing Results Bulletin:
- 1.4 HPU M.Sc Nursing Important Dates:
- 1.5 HPU M.Sc Nursing Pattern:
- 1.6 HPU M.Sc Nursing Syllabus:
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 HPU M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.9 Procedure to Check HPU LEET Result:
HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017. Himachal Pradesh University(HPU) regulates M.Sc Nursing Exams on behalf of Himachal Pradesh (Department of Medical Education & Research). Himachal Pradesh University will announce the Result for M.Sc Nursing in September 2017. The HP M.Sc Nursing Result 2017 will help Candidate who wants to admission to a degree course. The Candidates who had given HP M.Sc Nursing exam are waiting for HP M.Sc Nursing Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
HP University M.Sc Nursing Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of HP M.Sc Nursing 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Himachal Pradesh University. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding HPU M.Sc Nursing we also provide HPU M.Sc Nursing Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Himachal Pradesh University:
Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university at Summer Hill about 5 km from the world-renowned hill station Shimla, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study. It is wholly financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. HP University Business School, Shimla (HPUBS) is the oldest premier Business School of Himachal Pradesh. Established in 1971, it is situated in the Himachal Pradesh University campus at Summerhill, Shimla.
It functions under the Executive Council of the Himachal Pradesh University since 1971 in the university campus. The institute admits students from all over the country to MBA through HPU-MAT (HP University Management Aptitude Test) held every year in the month of May. The academic program of UBS is affiliated to HP University Shimla. Passouts from HPUBS have excelled in the business world as professional managers and entrepreneurs. In keeping with the global environment of business, they have re-engineered the management development process in the School. A Large number of foreign students from South Asian, Middle East and African countries have been trained in the University Department. The School is trying to reach out to the overseas student’s community, especially the wards of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
HPU M.Sc Nursing Results Bulletin:
Himachal Pradesh Universit will conduct exams for M.Sc Nursing Exams in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for HP M.Sc Nursing.
|Organization:||Himachal Pradesh Universit|
|Exam Name||HPU M.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
HPU M.Sc Nursing Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Online Application form filling starts||25 Jul 2016|
|Last date for filling the online application||18 Aug 2016|
|Tentative date of uploading of admit card||26 Aug 2016 onwards|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 Sep 2016|
|Date of displaying the Answer Key||08 Sep 2016|
|Tentative date of declaration of Result||15 Sep 2016|
|Tentative date of issuance of merit list||19 Sep 2016|
|Date of 1st Round of Counselling for admission||26 Sep 2016|
|Date of joining & depositing fee / Medical Exam||28 Sep 2016|
|2nd Round of Counselling||available soon|
HPU M.Sc Nursing Pattern:
The HPU M.Sc Nursing pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture of starting Preparation.
In this, the examination shall consist of one written paper only in the subjects mentioned hereunder in accordance with the syllabi of GNM/B.Sc.Nursing studies. The medium of examination shall be English. The question paper will be objective (MCQ) type. There will be only 4 (Four) options in each question i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which one of the options will correct.
HPU M.Sc Nursing Syllabus:
We also Provide with the HPU M.Sc Nursing along with the Exam pattern so that it would be helpful at the time Of preparation.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Advanced Clinical Nursing including Pathophysiology (Theory and Practical)|
|2||Nursing Education (Theory and Practical)|
|4||Nursing Research and Statistics|
|2||Medical- Surgical Nursing (Theory and Practical) Obstetrical, Gynecological Nursing and Midwifery (Theory and Practical)|
|3||Community Health Nursing (Theory and Practical)|
|4||Nursing Management (Theory and Practical)|
|5||Project work, thesis, Dissertation (Theory and Practical)|
- General & others Categories: Rs. 2500/-
- SC/ST Categories: Rs. 1250/-
HPU M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria:
Ever candidate must Check eligibility Criteria before Applying for HPU M.Sc Nursing Exam:
HPU M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2017 Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Degree basis of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla for which Male/female eligible candidates are eligible subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- An eligible applicant must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from recognized Board/University established by Law in India with minimum 45% (per) aggregate marks; for SC, ST and OBC candidate the required % of aggregate marks will be 40%.
- Eligible applicants should be registered as registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with H.P State Nurses registration council Shimla/other State Nursing Registration council at the time of counseling.
- Eligible applicants should be B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, trained from the approvable Institutions not less than 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Minimum 1 year of work experience prior/after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing last date of submitted of the application form.
Procedure to Check HPU LEET Result:
Go to the Official Site for HPU M.Sc Nursing section. Check for HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking HP M.Sc Nursing Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check HPU LEET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.