NEET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
NEET Results 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the Result of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test in 2017. The NEET Result 2017 will help Candidate for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses.The CBSE NEET will conduct Exam on behalf of The medical Council of India and Dental Council of India.The responsibility of CBSE id limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaring of the result. The Candidates who had given NEET exam are waiting for NEET Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will Provide you with all latest Updates.
CBSE NEET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their CBSE NEET Result 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of CBSE. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding NEET we also provide NEET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24.05.2016, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST-II (UG), 2016 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The AIPMT-2016/NEET- I was conducted on 1 st May 2016. NEET-II will be conducted on Sunday, the 24 to July 2016. The judgment of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and Ordinances is uploaded on NEET website. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Counseling Authorities and Admitting Institutions.
NEET Result Bulletin:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct exams for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for NEET.
|Organization:||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
NEET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for NEET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Important event related to NEET||NEET Dates|
|Date of exam||7 May 2017|
|Release of answer keys by CBSE||May 2017, third week|
|Declaration of NEET 2017 result||8 June 2017|
|Commencement of counselling||June 2017, third week|
NEET Exam Pattern:
The NEET Exam pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture of starting Preparation.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- It will contain only one question paper which comprises of 180 questions.
- Questions will be objective type. Each question will contain four optional answers students are required to
- mark the correct answer only.
- The exam duration will be three hours.
- The question papers will be composed of four sections i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- The language of the question will be English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu.
|Section||No. of Question
We also Provide with the NEET Syllabus along with the Exam pattern so that it would be helpful at the time Of preparation.
NEET Physics Syllabus:
|Sr. No.||XI CLASS||XII CLASS|
|1||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|2||Properties of Bulk Matter||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|3||Kinematics||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|4||Laws of Motion||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5||Oscillations and Waves||Electronic Devices|
|7||Work, Energy, and Power||–|
|9||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|10||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Atoms and Nuclei|
NEET Chemistry Syllabus:
|Sr. No.||XI CLASS||XII CLASS|
|1||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|2||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||p- Block Elements|
|4||s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|7||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|8||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||d and f Block Elements|
|10||Structure of Atom||Polymers|
|13||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids|
|14||Hydrocarbons||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|15||Some p-Block Elements||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
NEET Biology Syllabus:
|Sr. No.||XI CLASS||XII CLASS|
|1||Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
|2||Plant Physiology||Genetics and Evolution|
|3||Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4||Structural Organization in Animals and Plants||Reproduction|
|5||Diversity in Living World||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
NEET Eligibility Criteria:
Ever candidate must Check eligibility Criteria before Applying for NEET Exam:
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to apply for NEET 2017 examination.
- Candidates may attempt the exam only 3 times until cross the maximum age limit.
- NEET 2017 will be counted as 1 Attempt for all the candidates.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with English.
- The minimum percentage for general category is 50%, for SC/ST/OBC is 40%, for general PH is 45% and for SC/ST/OBC handicapped is 40%.
- The candidates appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply. They must have to show the passing certificates complying with the percentage criteria at the time of first round of counseling.
- Marks obtained in math shall not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Procedure to Check HP NEET Result:
Go to the Official Site for NEET Results section. Check for NEET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking NEET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check NEET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for NEET Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.