AP ECET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP ECET Results 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh ECET Results 2017:
- 1.2 About JNTU Ananthapur:
- 1.3 AP ECET Results Bulletin:
- 1.4 AP ECET Exam Important Dates:
- 1.5 AP ECET Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 AP ECET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.7 Candidates applying for AP ECET initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- 1.8 Procedure to check AP ECET Results:
- 1.9 Related
AP ECET Result 2017. JNTU Ananthapur regulates Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test(AP ECET). JNTU Ananthapur will announce Result for AP ECET in 2017. The AP ECET Result 2017 will help Candidates to take admission into Diploma Holders and B.sc Degree Holders in Andhra Pradesh State. The Candidates who had given AP ECET are waiting for AP ECET Results. You can get AP ECET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Andhra Pradesh ECET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of AP ECET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of JNTU Ananthapur. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding AP ECET. We also provide AP ECET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About JNTU Ananthapur:
JNT University Anantapur started functioning from the 155-acre campus of one of its Constituent College at Anantapur, since August 2008. As a budding University it is committed to develop and nurture a Technical Education System in the four districts of Rayalaseema viz., Anantapur, Chittoor, YSR, Kurnool districts and SPSR Nellore district which would produce skilled manpower of high quality comparable to the best in the world and in adequate numbers to meet the complex technological needs of the economy. JNTUA, by virtue of the quality of its academic programs, has consistently been ranked amongst the leading technical Universities in the country. The University has initiated many schemes to assure quality education to the students, career development of faculty members, the progression of students towards higher education and generating career opportunities through the campus placement programs in reputed organizations across the globe. The University is working dedicatedly towards the vision of producing quality technical graduates, competent teachers, scientists and leaders in the academics, research, industry and administration under the guidance and dynamic leadership of its Chairman.
AP ECET Results Bulletin:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur will conduct exams for AP ECET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for AP ECET.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test(AP ECET)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
AP ECET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for AP ECET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Notification Release date||last week of February 2017|
|Application Form Commencing||last week of February 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||last week of March 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||third week of April 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||last week of April 2017|
|Hall Ticket Downloading starts from||last week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||3rd May 2017 (Announced)|
AP ECET Exam Pattern:
The AP ECET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
- AP ECET exam is of 3 Hours duration and carries a maximum of 200 Marks.
- All the question papers of AP ECET will be fully objective type.
- The timings for the test will be 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
- One mark for each correct Question.
- Candidates who have scored 25% aggregate marks are Qualified in OC Category
- No Qualifying marks for SC/ST Candidates.
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for AP ECET initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- For admission into B.Tech/B.E./B. Pharmacy courses, one should have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- One should have to pass 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics from a recognized University of state or its equivalent.
- Candidates who are appearing diploma course are also eligible for admission to B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed prescribed practical training before admission.
- Minimum marks required for Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree is 45% marks for General category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
Procedure to check AP ECET Results:
Go to the Official Site for AP ECET Results section. Check for AP ECET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking AP ECET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check AP ECET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for AP ECET Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.