AP LAWCET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP LAWCET Results 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Results 2017:
- 1.3 About Sri Krishnadevaraya University:
- 1.4 AP LAWCET Results Bulletin:
- 1.5 AP LAWCET Exam Important Dates:
- 1.6 AP LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- 1.7 AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Candidates applying for AP LAWCET initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- 1.9 Procedure to check AP LAWCET Results:
- 1.10 Related
AP LAWCET Result 2017. Sri Krishnadevaraya University regulates AP LAWCET. Sri Krishnadevaraya University will announce Result for AP LAWCET in 2017. The AP LAWCET Result 2017 will help Candidates to take admission into undergraduate law programs including three-year and five-year integrated law programs in Andhra Pradesh State. The Candidates who had given AP LAWCET are waiting for AP LAWCET Results. You can get AP LAWCET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of AP LAWCET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding AP LAWCET. We also provide AP LAWCET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Sri Krishnadevaraya University:
Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India, founded on July 25, 1981. The university is named after a patron of learning and the arts, Sri Krishnadevaraya, of the Vijayanagara empire of the 16th century.The university is an offshoot of the erstwhile Postgraduate Centre of Sri Venkateswara University started in 1968. Subsequently, in 1976, the SVU Postgraduate Centre attained autonomous status. Its Vice-Chancellor for the first two terms was M. Abel (1981–87). In 1987, with a capital outlay of Rs. 1.2 crores, Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management was started with funding from the UGC. In 1988, the university which was originally a unitary, residential institution, became a full-fledged affiliating university. The Postgraduate Centre at Kurnool under the jurisdiction of Sri Venkateswara University was made over to Sri Krishnadevaraya University in 1993. Sri Krishnadevaraya University College of Engineering & Technology was started in 2006 with self-finance.
AP LAWCET Results Bulletin:
Sri Krishnadevaraya University will conduct exams for AP LAWCET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for AP LAWCET.
|Organization||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Exam Name||AP LAWCET|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
AP LAWCET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for AP LAWCET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
AP LAWCET 2017 Events
|Notification of AP LAWCET 2017||February 12|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Online Application opens||February 18|
|Submission of Online Application without late fee||March 18|
|Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500||March 19 to March 27|
|Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1000||March 28 to April 5|
|Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1500||April 6 to April 14|
|Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5000#||April 15 to April 17|
|Admit Card Download||April 14 onwards|
|AP LAWCET 2017 Online Exam||April 19, 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm|
|Answer Key||Fourth Week of April*|
|Results and Final Answer Key||First Week of May*|
|Rank Card||Second Week of May*|
|Counselling||First Week of September*|
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern:
The AP LAWCET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for AP LAWCET initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- Students should be an Indian Nationals.
- Candidates must satisfy the local or non-local status requirements set up by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals are also eligible to apply for few reserved seats.
- For LLB 3 year course, students should have passed graduation from any recognized university with securing minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For LLB 5 year course, candidates must have cleared intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board with obtaining at least 45% marks 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For LLM course, students should have passed LLB from any recognized university.
- No maximum age limit criteria for law courses.
Procedure to check AP LAWCET Results:
Go to the Official Site for AP LAWCET Results section. Check for AP LAWCET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking AP LAWCET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check AP LAWCET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for AP LAWCET Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.