AP Polycet Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP Polycet Results 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Polycet Results 2017:
- 1.3 About SBTET:
- 1.4 AP Polycet Results Bulletin:
- 1.5 AP Polycet Exam Important Dates:
- 1.6 AP Polycet Exam Pattern:
- 1.7 AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Candidates applying for AP Polycet initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- 1.9 Procedure to check AP Polycet Results:
AP Polycet Result 2017. State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) regulates Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET). State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) will announce Result for AP Polycet in 2017. The AP Polycet Result 2017 will help Candidates to take admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma Programs in Andhra Pradesh State. The Candidates who had given AP Polycet are waiting for AP Polycet Results. You can get AP Polycet Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Andhra Pradesh Polycet Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of AP ICET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding AP Polycet. We also provide AP Polycet Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
The Director of Public Instruction (D.P.I.) used to head the Technical Education also at the time of formation of Andhra Pradesh. To help speed up the process of development of Technical Education, a Board in the name and style of “STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING” was created vide G.O.Ms.No.371 Edn-dated 26.2.1957. The Joint Director (Technical Education) of DPI used to act as secretary of this newly formed Board. The Board is formed as a statutory body under the A.P. Education Act-1982 (act 1 of 1982), an act of assembly, in the present form, vide G.O.Ms.No.140 dated 24.4.1984.
AP Polycet Results Bulletin:
state Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) will conduct exams for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for AP Polycet.
|Organization||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
AP Polycet Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for AP Polycet Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Commencement of online applications||Third week of March 2017|
|Last date of filling the online application form||the Second week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||Fourth week of April 2017|
AP Polycet Exam Pattern:
The AP Polycet Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
The paper contains 120 multiple choice questions having 4 options. Which contains Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects.
Marks for each section:
- Mathematics for 60 Marks
- Physics for 30 Marks.
- Chemistry for 30 Marks.
- Each question carries a mark.
Candidates will be provided with an OMR Sheet(Optical Mark Reader). The answers must be shaded with 2B pencil only. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marks for wrong answers. so, Candidates are suggested to answer each and every question.
AP Polycet Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for AP Polycet initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- Applicant should be an Indian national.
- Applicant should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. examination from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana with Mathematics.
- Candidates have to secure at least 35% marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging from NIOS/POSS/CBSE/ICSE/other board are required to pass SSC examination with Mathematics,
- Physics, and Chemistry. Each subject must be passed with minimum 35% marks.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- There is no age restriction for appearing the AP Polycet.
Procedure to check AP Polycet Results:
Go to the Official Site for AP Polycet Results section. Check for AP Polycet Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking AP Polycet Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check AP Polycet Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for AP Polycet Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.