AUCET Results 2017 – Notification – Important Dates – Eligibility – Application Fee – aplawcet.apsche.ac.in
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AUCET Results 2017 – Notification – Important Dates – Eligibility – Application Fee – aplawcet.apsche.ac.in
AUCET Result 2017. Andhra Univerity, Visakhapatnam regulates Andhra University Entrance Test(AUCET). Andhra Univerity, Visakhapatnam will announce Result for AUCET in 2017. The AUCET Result 2017 will help Candidates to take admission into courses like MSc,MA,MCom,MHRM,MJMC,MLISc,MPED,M.Ed, MTech, MSc 5 years Integrated Course in Andhra Pradesh State. The Candidates who had given AUCET are waiting for AUCET Results. You can get AUCET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
AUCET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of AUCET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Andhra Univerity, Visakhapatnam. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding AUCET. We also provide AUCET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Andhra University:
The Andhra University is one of the oldest, very highly internationally ranked and reputed University, having India’s one of the oldest and biggest Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and System Engineering, Marine Engineering and Civil Engineering Departments. Andhra University College of Engineering is one of the 3 oldest engineering colleges in India and it was given best government engineering college award in the country by Star News in 2012 and by ABP news in 2013. It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1926 and shared affiliating responsibilities with Madras University in the initial years. It is located on a campus of 171 hectares (422 acres). The university designed and implemented a Quality Management System and became the first general university in the country to get ISO 9001: 2000 Certification in 2006.
AUCET Results Bulletin:
Andhra Univerity will conduct exams for AUCET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for AUCET.
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
AUCET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for AUCET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||08 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||15 Apr 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-||25 Apr 2017|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||to be announced|
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||to be announced|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||to be announced|
|Date of Publication of Results||to be announced|
AUCET Exam Pattern:
The AUCET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
- The entrance test conducted in the Paper-Pen Based Test.
- The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 & 1/2 hours duration.
- Each question has four options out of which one is correct.
- Each correct answer will award 1 mark.
- The unanswered questions or multiple.
AUCET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for AUCET initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must belong to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana only.
- The candidates who had passed their qualifying degree examination or appearing for the final year exam of the same year are eligible for appearing in this examination.
- For Arts, Commerce and law courses qualifying
- Degree for M.Sc Anthropology course with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and 45% for the reserved categeory.
- Maximum eligible age for reserved is 34 Years and for EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement.
Procedure to check AUCET Results:
Go to the Official Site for AUCET Results section. Check for AUCET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking AUCET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check AUCET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for AUCET Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.