GCET Result 2017 – Dates – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – gcet.ac.in
Recruitment Notification Highlights
GCET Result 2017. Directorate of Technical Education Board(DTE) regulates Goa Common Entrance Test(GCET) Exam 2017. Directorate of Technical Education Board will announce the Result for GCET in June 2017. The GCET Result 2017 will help candidates who want to get admission into B.E, B.Pharmacy, B.Arch, AHS, B.Sc courses at various institutes across Goa. The Candidates who had given GCET Exam are waiting for GCET Results. You can get GCET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
GCET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of GCET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Board. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding GCET we also provide GCET Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
Vallabh Vidyanagar, named after the late Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel — the ‘Iron Man of India’ — has over the last fifty years been developed into a well-known seat of learning. The educational township, established in 1946, today provides pre-primary to postgraduate education. The presence of Sardar Patel University here has boosted the pace of progress of educational activities.On this campus, more than twenty thousand students pursue academic programs in many different disciplines. Several gardens, tree-lined avenues, a huge playground in the heart of the township, and a rural environment enliven academic activities on the campus.
Shri Gordhanbhai Hathibhai Patel, an eminent philanthropist of Gujarat, made a generous donation of Rs. Three Crores for the new college. In honor of this magnanimous gesture, the college has been named G H Patel College of Engineering and Technology, or GCET.A plot measuring over 1,80,000 square feet has been allocated for constructing the main college building with a total built-up area of about 2,00,000 square feet.
GCET Result Bulletin:
Directorate of Technical Education Board (DTE) will conduct exams for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) Exam in may 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for GCET.
|Organization||Directorate of Technical Education Board(DTE)|
|Exam Name||Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET)|
GCET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for GCET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Goa CET Medical Exam Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Sale of Prospectus and GCET 2017 application forms||3rd week of March 2017|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Goa CET 2017 Application Form 2017 at Application Reception Centre||Last week of March 2017|
|Last date for receiving forms for GCET Application Form 2017 at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards||the First week of April 2017|
|Last date for receiving of Goa CET Application Form 2017 at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees)||Last week of May 2017|
|Dates of Goa CET 2017 Exam||9th & 10th of May 2017|
|GCET Medical 2017 – Physics Paper||9th May 2017|
|GCET Medical 2017 – Chemistry Paper||9th May 2017|
|GCET Medical 2017 – Biology Paper||10th May 2017|
|Result of GCET Medical Exam 2017||3rd week of May 2017|
|Start of receiving of application forms for Admission at notified location||In the month of May 2017|
|Last date for receiving forms for admission at notified location||4th week of May 2017|
|Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre||First week of June 2017|
|Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility||2nd week of June 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre||2nd week of June 2017|
|Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre||3rd week of June 2017|
|First Round of Admission||3rd week of June 2017|
|Second Round of Admission||3rd week of June 2017|
|Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses||Last week of September 2017|
GCET Exam Pattern:
The GCET Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Courses||No. of Questions||Marks|
- No Negative Marking would be there. Each correct answer will carry one mark and there would be no negative marks for any wrong answer.
- The exam would be conducted in the Offline mode only because it is the pen paper type exam.
- The total duration of the GCET Exam 2017 will be of 2 hours.
- The sections in the exam will be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- There would be a total of 225 questions. You would have to solve all questions which will be of Multiple Choice (Objective) type.
We also Provide with the GCET Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
GCET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for GCET initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- GCET admission to professional courses in the State of Goa is open to Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria under various categories.
- Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport may also apply for seats reserved under NRI category.
- Overseas Citizens of India ( OCI ) / Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) cardholders are considered eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category only.
- Applicant to Degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Homoeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences and Nursing must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year of admission to become eligible for admission the in First Year.
- No age limit, minimum or maximum, is specified for admission to Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture.
Procedure to check GCET Results:
Go to the Official Site for GCET Results section. Check for GCET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking GCET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check GCET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for GCET 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.