HPU B.Ed Results 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 HPU B.Ed Results 2017
HPU B.Ed Results 2017. Himachal Pradesh University(HPU) regulates Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) Common Entrance Test 2017. Himachal Pradesh University will announce the Result for B.Ed in 2017. The HPU B.Ed Result 2017 will help Candidate for admission into B.Ed program or 2 years regular B.Ed course. The Candidates who had given HPU B.Ed exam are waiting for HPU B.Ed Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
HP University B.Ed Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of HPU B.Ed 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Himachal Pradesh University. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding HPU B.Ed we also provide HPU B.Ed Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Himachal Pradesh University:
Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university at Summer Hill about 5 km from the world-renowned hill station Shimla, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study. It is wholly financed by the government of Himachal Pradesh and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. HP University Business School, Shimla (HPUBS) is the oldest premier Business School of Himachal Pradesh. Established in 1971, it is situated in the Himachal Pradesh University campus at Summerhill, Shimla.
It functions under the Executive Council of the Himachal Pradesh University since 1971 in the university campus. The institute admits students from all over the country to MBA through HPU-MAT (HP University Management Aptitude Test) held every year in the month of May. The academic program of UBS is affiliated to HP University Shimla. Passouts from HPUBS have excelled in the business world as professional managers and entrepreneurs. In keeping with the global environment of business, they have re-engineered the management development process in the School. A Large number of foreign students from South Asian, Middle East and African countries have been trained in the University Department. The School is trying to reach out to the overseas student’s community, especially the wards of Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
HPU B.Ed Results Bulletin:
Himachal Pradesh Universit will conduct exams for B.Ed Exams in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for HP M.Sc Nursing.
|Organization:||Himachal Pradesh Universit|
|Exam Name||HPU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
HPU B.Ed Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for HPU B.Ed Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Schedule of Online application form filling process||April 2017 to May 2017|
|2.||Deadline for successful transaction of fee||May 2017|
|3.||Deadline for receiving of system generated confirmation copy of application form along with fee receipt at the Entrance Tests section, HP University, Shimla-171005||May 2017|
|4.||Admit card will be uploaded on official website||May 2017|
|5.||Entrance Test date||May 2017|
|6.||Answer key will be displayed on official website of the University||June 2017|
|7.||Result will be declared||June 2017|
|8.||Merit list will be declared||June 2017|
|9.||Counselling process||June 2017|
|10.||Deadline to join the allotted college||July 2017|
|11.||Academic session will be commenced from||July 2017|
HPU B.Ed Pattern:
The HPU B.Ed pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture of starting Preparation.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
|General Awareness(India and HP)||40||40|
|Language and Comprehension (Hindi and English)||40||40|
|Knowledge of National Commission and Committee on Education||20||20|
|Teaching Aptitude and Atitude||10||10|
- There will be one question paper consisting 150 MCQ type questions.
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- One mark is associated with each question.
- General Awareness (Especially related to HP & amp; India): 40 Questions
- Comprehension (Hindi & English): 40 Questions (20+20)
- Teaching Aptitude and Aptitude: 20 Questions
- Logical Reasoning: 30 Questions
- Knowledge of National Commissions/Committees on Education: 20Questions
HPU B.Ed Syllabus:
We also Provide with the HPU B.Ed Syllabus along with the Exam pattern so that it would be helpful at the time Of preparation.
B.Sc. Biotechnology 1st-year Syllabus:
|English (common with B.Sc. pass course)||
|Fundamentals of Life Sciences||Unit I
|Elementary Mathematics||UNIT I
|Fundamentals of Chemistry||Unit- I
|Fundamentals of Statistics and Computer||Unit I
|Basic & Applied Physics||Unit I Mechanics
Unit II Vibration waves
Unit III Electricity and magnetism
Unit IV Lorentz’s force
|Introductory Microbiology||Unit I
|Basic Biochemistry||Unit I Water and its property, Carbohydrates
Unit II Proteins
Unit III Lipids
Unit IV Nucleic acids, Vitamins and hormones
|Hindi-I (common with B.Sc. pass course)||Complete syllabus of Hindi|
|Environmental Studies (common with B.Sc.pass course)||Unit-I Environment
Unit-III Environmental education planning
Unit-IV Population growth & environmental degradation
MBA 1st Year Syllabus:
|Management Process And Organisational Behaviour||
|Indian Ethos And Values||
|Accounting For Managers||
|Computer Application In Management||
HPU B.Ed Syllabus PDF Download: HPU B.Ed Syllabus
HP B.Ed ONLINE Application Fee:
- For General/OBC & their Sub-Categories: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST & their Sub-Categories: Rs. 400/-
HPU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should possess either a Bachelor’s Degree (Medical, Non-Medical, Arts/Commerce) or Master’s degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC, ST, and Ex-serviceman categories) from a recognized university established by law in India.
- Eligibility Exception: There shall be a relaxation of marks in favor of SC and ST candidates as per norms of the State Govt. and the NCTE. 45% in case of SC, ST, and Ex-serviceman categories
- Age limit: The candidate should not be more than 26 years (General Category boy candidates), 28 years (General category, girl candidates), 29 years (SC and ST candidates both boys and girls) of age, on 01.07.2010.
Procedure to Check HPU B.Ed Results:
Go to the Official Site for HPU B.Ed section. Check for HPU B.Ed Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking HPU B.Ed Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check HPU B.Ed Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for HPU B.Ed Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.