JCECE Result 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
JCECE Result 2017. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board regulates JCECE Exam 2017. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will announce the Result of JCECE Result in 2017. JCECE conducted for both Engineering and Medical and helps candidates in getting admission at various colleges. You can get JCECE Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of JCECE 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding JCECE we also provide JCECE Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends on the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session). Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Government. The Government has constituted the Member of Board for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters in light of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Act. 2000.
JCECE Result Bulletin:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct exams for JCECE in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for JCECE.
|Organization||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
JCECE Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for JCECE Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Online application form Availability||3rd April 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application form (BV.Sc & AH, Agriculture, etc.)||30th April 2017|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam Date||14th May 2017|
|Result declaration||29th May 2017|
|1st counselling||2nd week of June 2017|
|2nd counselling||1st week of July 2017|
JCECE Exam Pattern:
The JCECE Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Mathematics – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Bio-technology||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Biology/Biotechnology – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, Mathematics||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Biology/Biotechnology – 50, Mathematics – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
- It is conducted for B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, BV.Sc and BHMS.
- Total 150 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology sections. Each section will contain total 50 questions.
- The questions paper will comprise of multiple choice questions. Four options with a single correct answer will be provided for each question. Candidates have to darken the correct answer only.
- For the PCM group, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects whereas for PCB group, the questions will arise from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Candidates appearing for PCMB group are needed to answer questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Bio-Technology.
- The question paper will consist of two languages, English and Hindi.
- The JCECE exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: PCM Group – 10:15 A.M. to 1:30 P.M., PCB Group – 9:00 A.M. to 12:15 P.M., PCMB Group – 9:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct response by the candidate.
- In the case of any incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
JCECE Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the JCECE Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- P-Block Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Theorem
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
JCECE Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for JCECE Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Applicant must qualify I.Sc./ XII boards or equivalent examination.
- The subject combination in the qualifying examination must be Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with an optional subject Chemistry/ Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject.
- Candidates must obtain at least 45% marks and 40% for reserved category.
- There is no any upper and lower age restriction.
Procedure to check JCECE Result:
Go to the Official Site for JCECE Result section. Check for JCECE Result 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking JCECE Result. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check JCECE Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for JCECE Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.