JK B.Ed Result 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
JK B.Ed Result 2017. JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) regulates Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) Common Entrance Test 2017. JKBOPEE will announce the Result for B.Ed in 2017. The JK B.Ed Result 2017 will help Candidate for admission into B.Ed program or 2 years regular B.Ed course. The Candidates who had given JK B.Ed exam are waiting for JK B.Ed Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Ed Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of JK B.Ed 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of JKBOPEE. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding JK B.Ed we also provide JK B.Ed Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
Before 1987 selections for Medical and Engineering courses in the State were made by a designated Government Department in the Civil Secretariat as an additional item of its work. Gradually, the number of students who were appearing in Entrance Examinations increased and, as a consequence, the work of organizing Entrance Examinations also increased. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir, therefore, in the year 1987 constituted a full–time examining body, Competent Authority Entrance Examinations. The purpose of creating a full-time examining body was to organize Entrance Tests in a more transparent and orderly manner on the pattern followed in other parts of the country. The Competent Authority thus constituted performed its task of conducting Entrance Examinations in a fairly satisfactory manner.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations consists of a Chairman and such other members as may be appointed by the Government. The Chairman is a whole time paid officer and is appointed by the Government. Other whole time officers of the Board are:
- Controller of Examinations
- Financial Advisor/Chief Accounts Officer
- Law Officer
- Besides, the Board has subordinate staff which assist it in its functioning
- The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations conducts different Examinations as:
Combined Entrance Test for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, SKIMS Courses, B.Sc. Physiotherapy, B.E. and Diploma Dental Hygiene.
MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Entrance Test.
MD/MS Ayurveda Entrance Test.
B.Ed. (Jammu/Kashmir) Entrance Test.
Three years Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test.
JK B.Ed Results Bulletin:
JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) will conduct exams for Jammu & Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test (JK TET) in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for JK B.Ed.
|Organization:||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations(JKBOPEE)|
|Exam Name||Bachelor of Education(B.Ed)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
JK B.Ed Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for JK B.Ed Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|The application form will be made available online from||1st week of January 2017|
|The application form will be accepted till the||Last week of February 2017|
|The entrance exam will be held by||13th of March, 2017|
|Results will be announced by||2nd week of April 2017|
JK B.Ed Pattern:
The JK B.Ed pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture of starting Preparation.
- The entrance examination shall consist of one paper only.
- The question paper shall contain 160 Questions.
The subject contents for the entrance examination:
- General English: 40 questions.
- General Awareness: 40 questions.
- Aptitude for Teaching Profession: 40 questions and Reasoning: 40 questions.
All questions will be compulsory and each question shall carry one mark.
- There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
- The time duration for the Entrance Examination shall be one hundred and Fifty minutes. However, a candidate who secures negative marks shall not be considered for admission even if seats remain vacant.
JK B.Ed Syllabus:
We also Provide with the JK B.Ed Syllabus along with the Exam pattern so that it would be helpful at the time Of preparation.
Core Papers: (Papers I to IV)
- Paper I Theory & Principles of Education (80+20) 100
- Paper II Psychology of Learning & development (80+20) 100
- Paper III Development of Education System in India. (80+20) 100
- Paper IV Essentials of Instructional Technology (80+20) 100
Specialization Papers (Paper V)
- Alternative Education (80+20) 100
- Creativity and Education (80+20) 100
- Distance Education (80+20) 100
- Elementary Computer Education (80+20) 100
- Educational Technology (80+20) 100
- Environmental Education (80+20) 100
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation (80+20) 100
- Guidance & Counseling (80+20) 100
- Home Science (80+20) 100
- Linguistics & Education (80+20) 100
- Physical & Health Education (80+20) 100
- Population Education (80+20) 100
- Special Education (80+20) 100
- School Management (80+20) 100
- Value Education (80+20) 100
- Group Project Work (80+20) 100
JK B.Ed Application Fee:
The candidates of all the categories: Rs.1000/-
JK B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of J&K;
- The candidate must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. or equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern
- The candidate must have obtained not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination in open merit and not less than 40% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category.
- The candidates appearing, or having appeared, in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they must have passed the qualifying examination and secured the percentage of marks as required by clause (c) above at the time of issuance of merit list for admission to the B.Ed. Course.
Procedure to Check JK B.Ed Results:
Go to the Official Site for JK B.Ed section. Check for JK B.Ed Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking JK B.Ed Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check JK B.Ed Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for JK B.Ed Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.