Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 – KEA DCET Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Eligibility – kea.kar.nic.in
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 – KEA DCET Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Eligibility – kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017:
- 1.2 About Karnataka Examination Authority:
- 1.3 Karnataka Diploma CET Result Bulletin:
- 1.4 Important Dates for Karnataka Diploma CET Exam 2017:
- 1.5 Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Syllabus:
- 1.7 Karnataka Diploma CET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Karnataka Diploma CET Application Fee:
- 1.9 Procedure to check Karnataka Diploma CET Result:
Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority regulates Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test (CET) 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the Result of Karnataka Diploma CET Result in 2017. The Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017 will help candidates for knowing Diploma Entrance eligibility. You can get Karnataka Diploma CET Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of Karnataka Diploma CET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding Karnataka Diploma CET we also provide Karnataka Diploma CET Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Karnataka Examination Authority:
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc(Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses.
Admission to Government seats shall be made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 (in short Rules) as amended from time to time to expand the activities of the CET Cell, the Government by order No. ED. 212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006 has converted the Common Entrance Test Cell into an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1960 called “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA).
Karnataka Diploma CET Result Bulletin:
Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct exams for Karnataka Diploma CET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for Karnataka Diploma CET.
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam Name||Diploma CET|
Important Dates for Karnataka Diploma CET Exam 2017:
|Karnataka Diploma CET Notification||May 2017|
|Application process will start on||May 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2017|
|Closing date for application fee||June 2017|
|Admit card will release on||June 2017|
|Diploma CET 2017 will conduct on||July 2017|
|Last date to submitting NATA scores to KEA||July 2017|
|Diploma CET result will be announced on||July 2017|
Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Pattern:
The Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Subjects||Number of Marks|
- The test will be conducted in English & Kannada Language.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Total no of questions 180 (MCQ).
Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the Karnataka Diploma CET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones and Carboxylic Acids:
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Theory Of Indies And Logarithms
- Mathematical Induction
- Theory Of Equations
- Permutations And Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Partial Fractions
- Elements Of Number Theory And Congruences
- Coordinate Geometry
- Measurement Of Angles And Trigonometric Functions
- Relations Between Sides And Angles Of A Triangle
Karnataka Diploma CET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Diploma CET Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Candidates seeking admissions to B.E/B.Tech Courses at Day Engineering College should have done diploma examination or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved category in the final year.
- Candidates seeking admissions to B.E/B.Tech Courses at Evening Engineering College should have done diploma examination or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 45% marks 40% for reserved category in total and at least two years of work experience in a Company registered firm or industry.
- Candidates who want admission to Arch Course needs to qualify any Diploma examination or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and 40% for reserved category aggregate along with 40% marks in NATA conducted by Council of Architecture.
- The candidates who want to participate in this exam must have at least 17 years of age.
Karnataka Diploma CET Application Fee:
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.650/-
- For SC/ST/Category-1 candidates: Rs.500/-
Procedure to check Karnataka Diploma CET Result:
Go to the Official Site for Karnataka Diploma CET Result section. Check for Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking Karnataka Diploma CET Result. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check Karnataka Diploma CET Results in 2017:
Go to the Official Site given above.
Check for Karnataka Diploma CET Result 2017.
Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
Your results are on your screen.
Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.