Karnataka PGCET Result 2017 – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Eligibility – kea.kar.nic.in
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Karnataka PGCET Result 2017 – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – Eligibility – kea.kar.nic.in
- 1.1 Karnataka PGCET Result 2017:
- 1.2 About Karnataka Examination Authority:
- 1.3 Karnataka PGCET Result Bulletin:
- 1.4 Karnataka PGCET Important Dates:
- 1.5 Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 Karnataka PGCET Exam Syllabus:
- 1.7 Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Karnataka PGCET Application Fee:
- 1.9 Procedure to check Karnataka PGCET Result:
- 1.10 Related
Karnataka PGCET Result 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority regulates Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2017. Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the Result of Karnataka PGCET Result in 2017. The Karnataka PGCET Result 2017 will help candidates for admission into Post graduation, MBA, M.E, M.Tech courses across Karnataka State. You can get Karnataka PGCET Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Karnataka PGCET Result 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of Karnataka PGCET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding Karnataka PGCET we also provide Karnataka PGCET Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Karnataka Examination Authority:
The Government of Karnataka established Common Entrance Test Cell in the year 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science i.e, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc(Forestry), B.Sc. Agri Bio Tech, BHSc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.FSc (Fisheries), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B-Pharma, Pharma-D courses.
Admission to Government seats shall be made in accordance with the Karnataka Selection of Candidates for Admission to Government Seats in Professional Educational Institutions Rules, 2006 (in short Rules) as amended from time to time to expand the activities of the CET Cell, the Government by order No. ED. 212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006 has converted the Common Entrance Test Cell into an autonomous body registered under Societies Registration Act 1960 called “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA).
Karnataka PGCET Result Bulletin:
Karnataka Examination Authority will conduct exams for Karnataka PGCET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for Karnataka PGCET.
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam Name||Karnataka PGCET|
Karnataka PGCET Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for Karnataka PGCET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
Karnataka PGCET 2017 Admission Events
Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||Release of Online Application Form||May 2017|
|2||End of Online Application Form Submission||June 2017|
|3||Last Day for Payment of Application Fees||June 2017|
|4||Publishing of Admit Card||June 2017|
|5||Karnataka PGCET 2017 Examination||July 2017|
|6||Result of Karnataka PGCET 2017||July 2017|
|7||Counselling of Selected Applicants||August 2017|
Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern:
The Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
For M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch Courses:
- The question paper will consist of Part-1 and Part-2. Part-1 contains 50 questions and part-2 contains 25 questions.
- Each question of part-1 will be of 1 mark and each question of part-2 carries 2 marks.
- Question paper of M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch is of total 100 marks.
For MBA Course:
- Examination conducted for MBA course will consist of 100 marks.
- Candidates have to answer the questions in the time period of 150 minutes.
- The type of question paper is objective type containing four different options.
- Each question carries one mark.
For MCA Course:
- The question paper designed for MCA course is of 100 marks with time duration of 150 minutes.
- All the questions asked in the examination are of objective type.
- The question paper will consist of Part-A and Part-B, 60 questions in Part-A of 1 mark and 20 questions in Part-B of 2 marks.
Karnataka PGCET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the Karnataka PGCET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Proficiency in the English Language.
- General Knowledge
- Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Quantitative Analysis
- Computer Awareness
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- General Awareness
- General English
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka PGCET Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Applicant should be the Karnataka resident and meets the requirements of Karnataka state.
- Candidates who have completed minimum 7 years of their academic qualification from class I from the institutions of Karnataka are eligible for applying.
- For admission to the M.Tech program, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in B.E./B.Tech (45% in case of SC/ST and Category-I candidates). Same marks criteria are applicable for admission to MBA program.
- Those who have passed an undergraduate examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Applications or Computer Programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects with 50% aggregate marks and for reserved 45% are eligible to apply for full-time MCA course.
- For lateral entry to MCA program, one must have passed BCA/B.Sc (IT/CS) with Mathematics at the graduate level and obtained 50% aggregate marks and for reserved 45%
Karnataka PGCET Application Fee:
- For OBC and General Candidates – Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Procedure to check Karnataka PGCET Result:
Go to the Official Site for Karnataka PGCET Result section. Check for Karnataka PGCET Result 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking Karnataka PGCET Result. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check Karnataka PGCET Results in 2017:
Go to the Official Site given above.
Check for Karnataka PGCET Result 2017.
Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
Your results are on your screen.
Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.