KSET Result 2017 – Karnataka SET Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – uni-mysore.ac.in
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KSET Result 2017 – Karnataka SET Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – uni-mysore.ac.in
KSET Result 2017. The university of Mysore regulates Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2017. The university of Mysore will announce the Result of KSET Result in 2017. The KSET Result 2017 will help candidates who want to join for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor conducted by the University of Mysore. The Candidates who had given KSET Result are waiting for KSET Result. You can get KSET Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of KSET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of the University of Mysore. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding KSET we also provide KSET Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About University of Mysore:
The University of Mysore was established on 27th July 1916 during the benevolent reign of the Maharaja of Mysore, His Highness Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wodeyar (1884-1940). The genesis of the University of Mysore stems from a five year long in-depth reading and analysis on higher education across the globe. The mission of the University of Mysore, laid down in the 1916 regulations published in the Mysore Gazette Extraordinary, aims at ‘promoting teaching and research in conventional and traditional domains of Arts, Humanities, Pure and Applied Sciences and Professional disciplines’. Sir M Visvesvaraya (1860-1962) played a decisive role in the launch of the University.
The University, since then, has gone through different phases of development. Started with just two faculties, namely Arts and Science offering BA, BSc, BCom and BT courses, the University added Engineering faculty in 1917, MA programs at Maharaja’s College, Mysore. In 1918, MSc program at Central College, Bangalore in 1919 and the faculty of Medicine in Mysore during1924, thus laying a firm foundation for the multi-faculty character of the university. In 1941, new courses leading to BA honors were added. During the post-independent period, from 1947-1960, the University enacted new Act of 1956 which ushered in academic autonomy. It also facilitated the introduction of PreUniversity System of education by abolishing intermediate courses.
KSET Result Bulletin:
The university of Mysore will conduct exams for KSET Exam in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for KSET.
|Organization||University of Mysore|
KSET Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for KSET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Submission of On-line Application commences from||26th September 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application||25th October 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/-||05th November 2016|
|The last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form.||10th November 2016|
|Date of Examination||11th December 2016|
KSET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the KSET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Political Science
- Tourism and Administration
- Library & Information Science
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Social work
- Physical Education
- Folk Literature
- Public Administration
- Computer Science & Applications
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Home Science
- Electronic Science
- Earth Sciences
- Women Studies
- Performing Arts.
KSET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for KSET Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks and 50% for SC/ST.
- The Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s degree completed on or before 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% marks for appearing in KSET examination.
- Candidates shall appear for KSET examination in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in CBSE UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
- There is no Upper age limit for the KSET entrance exam.
KSET Application Fee:
- For General category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/ Category1/VH/PH candidates: Rs.500/-
- For IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates: Rs.800/-
Procedure to check KSET Result:
Go to the Official Site for KSET Result section. Check for KSET Result 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking KSET Result. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check KSET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for KSET Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.