Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results 2017:
- 1.1 Mah B.Ed CET Results 2017:
- 1.2 About Directorate of Higher Education:
- 1.3 MAH B.EdCET Results Bulletin:
- 1.4 MAH B.Ed CET Exam Important Dates:
- 1.5 MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 MAH B.Ed CET Exam Syllabus:
- 1.7 Maharashtra B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Procedure to check Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results:
- 1.9 Related
Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2017. Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State Regulates Maharashtra B.Ed CET. Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State will announce Result for Maharashtra B.Ed CET in 2017. The Maharashtra B.Ed CET Result 2017 will help Candidates to get admission into B.Ed across Maharashtra State. The Candidates who had given Maharashtra B.Ed CET are waiting for Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results. You can get Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Mah B.Ed CET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Directorate of Higher Education. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding Maharashtra B.Ed CET. We also provide Maharashtra B.Ed CET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Directorate of Higher Education:
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra is the apex body managing the admission process for admission to higher education programs in the state. The DHE, Maharashtra conducts annual common entrance test (CET) to shortlist and screen candidates for admission to different higher education programs like B.Ed, engineering, medicine and others. The primary employment areas after completion of B.Ed course are as a teacher, administrator, counselor, instructor, principal, education researcher and much more. They are mostly placed in the education department, publishing houses, schools, research and development agencies, education consultancies and so on.
The Directorate is to maintain and enhance the quality of technical education by defining policies, developing government institutions, supervising private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, coordinating with other state and national departments and organizations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
MAH B.EdCET Results Bulletin:
Directorate of Higher Education will conduct exams for MAH B.Ed CET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for MAH B.Ed CET.
|Organization||Directorate of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||MAH B.Ed CET|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for MAH B.Ed CET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||04/05/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||18/05/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||18/05/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||02/06/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||04/05/2017 to 18/05/2017|
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern:
The MAH B.Ed CET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Mental Ability||50||1 hour|
MAH B.Ed CET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- The content of this test aims to judge your reasoning power. It also helps to know how fast and accurate you can think. This test will contain questions based on Series, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Relationship, Analogies, Classification, Problems on Dice, etc., either in Verbal or Non-Verbal form.
- This test aims to know your capacity to become a teacher. It will contain questions related to your keenness to update your knowledge, leadership qualities, awareness about changes in education and society, communication, and professional commitment, etc.
- This is a test to see how well you are acquainted with the happenings in the surrounding, at Local / National / International Level including Past Events, Current Affairs and Science, Technology, History, Geography, Civics, Political Science, Literature and Education in general.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2017 is mentioned Below:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India
- The candidates must complete their 3-year graduation from any recognized university
- The general candidates and the OBC candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for reserved Category
- The candidates who are not from Maharashtra will also be allowed to sit for the exam if they have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total
- The candidates who appeared in the final year exam are also eligible for the B.ED CET.
Procedure to check Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results:
Go to the Official Site for Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results section. Check for Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check Maharashtra B.Ed CET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.