Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results 2017:
- 1.1 Mah MBA-MMS CET Results 2017:
- 1.2 About Directorate of Higher Education:
- 1.3 MH CET Law Results Bulletin:
- 1.4 Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Important Dates:
- 1.5 Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Exam Syllabus:
- 1.6 Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.7 Procedure to check Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results:
- 1.8 Related
Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET 2017. Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra (DTE) Regulates Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET. Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra will announce Result for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET in 2017. The Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Law Result 2017 will help Candidates to take Admission into MBA-MMS across various Institutes in Maharashtra. The Candidates who had given Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET are waiting for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results. You can get Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Mah MBA-MMS CET Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET. We also provide Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Directorate of Higher Education:
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra is the apex body managing the admission process for admission to higher education programs in the state. The DHE, Maharashtra conducts annual common entrance test (CET) to shortlist and screen candidates for admission to different higher education programs like B.Ed, engineering, medicine and others. The primary employment areas after completion of B.Ed course are as a teacher, administrator, counselor, instructor, principal, education researcher and much more. They are mostly placed in the education department, publishing houses, schools, research and development agencies, education consultancies and so on.
The Directorate is to maintain and enhance the quality of technical education by defining policies, developing government institutions, supervising private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, coordinating with other state and national departments and organizations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
MH CET Law Results Bulletin:
Directorate of Higher Education will conduct exams for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET.
|Organization||Directorate of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||MBA-MMS CET|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Registration for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 begins||21 Jan 2017|
|Last date to apply online||13 Feb 2017|
|The issue of Admit Card / Hall Ticket through candidate’s login of successfully registered candidates.||23 Feb 2017|
|Date of Online MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017||4, 5 Mar 2017|
|MAH MBA CET 2017 Result declaration||10 Mar 2017|
Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension:
- Comprehension of passages
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence completion
- Sentence arrangement
- Sentence Correction
- Spelling/Inappropriate usage
- Phrase replacement
- Odd Sentence Para Jumble
- Verbal Reasoning
- Ratio & Proportion
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation – Graphs, Charts, Tables
- Symbol based Comparison
- Linear and Circular Arrangement
- Sequential Output
- Series Completion
- Conditional Coding
- Selection Criteria
- Venn Diagram
- Verbal Ability
- Blood Relations
Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Aspiring MBA candidate must have completed his graduation from any college, institute or university, which is recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates belonging to the general category can take up the examination only if they have scored minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate.
- Backward class candidates and those with disability and belonging to Maharashtra state only, need to have
- secured at least 45 percent marks in aggregate in their graduation.
- Students, who are in the final year of their graduation, are also eligible to apply for MAH CET 2017.
- In order to secure admission to an institute, Aspirant qualifies the examination and also score as per the MAH CET cut off 2017.
Procedure to check Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results:
Go to the Official Site for Maharashtra Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results section. Check for MBA-MMS CET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.