Meghalaya TET Result 2017 – Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test – Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – mbose.in
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Meghalaya TET Result 2017 – Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test – Result – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – mbose.in
- 1.1 Meghalaya TET Result2017:
- 1.2 About Meghalaya Board of School Education:
- 1.3 Meghalaya TET Result Bulletin:
- 1.4 Meghalaya TET Important Dates:
- 1.5 Meghalaya TET Exam Syllabus:
- 1.6 Meghalaya TET Application Fee:
- 1.7 Meghalaya TET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Procedure to check Meghalaya TET Result:
- 1.9 Related
Meghalaya TET Result 2017. Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) regulates Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Meghalaya Board of School Education will announce the Result of Meghalaya TET Result in 2017. The Meghalaya TET Result 2017 will help candidates who are looking for government jobs like Teachers recruitment. The Candidates who had given Meghalaya TET Result are waiting for Meghalaya TET Result. You can get Meghalaya TET Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Meghalaya TET Result2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of Meghalaya TET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of MBOSE. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding Meghalaya TET we also provide Meghalaya TET Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Meghalaya Board of School Education:
Meghalaya TET Result: The Meghalaya Board of School of Education (MBOSE) was set up as per The Meghalaya Board of School Education Act, 1973, as to regulate, control and supervise matters related to School Education in the state of Meghalaya, India. It was initially set up to control the SSLC Exam until the Pre-University degree was discontinued by the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) in 1996. Since then, MBOSE has been responsible for conducting the Secondary School Leaving Certificate(SSLC) as well as the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) Exam in the state. Initially, it started functioning in the Office of the Director of Public Instruction, Shillong which was later shifted to Araimile, Tura in the year 1974. MBOSE also has a regional office located in the state capital of Shillong. At present, there are about 1400 affiliated schools spread across the state of Meghalaya.
Meghalaya TET Result Bulletin:
Meghalaya Board of School Education will conduct exams for Meghalaya TET Exam in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for Meghalaya TET.
|Organization||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Exam Name||Meghalaya TET|
Meghalaya TET Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for Meghalaya TET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly. These dates would be helpful for them.
|Application Start Date||December 2017|
|Last Date||January 2017|
|Hall Ticket Available||Feb 1st week 2017|
|Meghalaya TET Exam Date||February 2017|
|Result||March 2nd week 2017|
Meghalaya TET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the Meghalaya TET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Child Development Pedagogy (Paper I, II)
- Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)
- Environmental Studies (Paper I)
- Mathematics (Paper I, II)
- Science (Paper I)
- English (Paper I, II)
- Social Science (Paper II)
Meghalaya TET Application Fee:
- For General category Applicants: Rs.500/- for both the levels they need to pay Rs.800/-
- For Reserved category Applicants: Rs.250/- for both the levels they need to pay Rs.400/-
Meghalaya TET Eligibility Criteria:
Primary Level of classes I-V:
- Applicants must have completed his seniors secondary (SSC) with at least 45% marks.
- Those who are pursuing in the final year of 2-year diploma in the bachelor of elementary education are also eligible for the Primary level teacher.
- Aspirants who have B.A. /B.Sc. With at least 50% marks and B.Ed. The degree can also eligible.
Upper Primary Level for classes VI-VIII:
- Aspirants who have B.A/ B.Sc. and those pursuing in a final year of 2 years D.Ed / B.A./ B.sc. with at least 45% marks and completed his in B.Ed.
- seniors secondary (SSC) with at least 50% marks and completed or pursuing in final year 4-year bachelor in elementary education B.A/ B.Sc./ B.Ed. with 50% in B.A. or B.sc are eligible for Upper Primary Level.
- The Aspirants, who are interested in this position there must have minimum 21 years of age to examination year.
Procedure to check Meghalaya TET Result:
Go to the Official Site for Meghalaya TET Result section. Check for Meghalaya TET Result 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking Meghalaya TET Result. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check Meghalaya TET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for Meghalaya TET Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.