MH CET Law Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MH CET Law Results 2017:
MH CET Law 2017. Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State Regulates MH CET Law. Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State will announce Result for MH CET Law in 2017. The MH-CET Law Result 2017 will help Candidates to choose their carrier to become a Lawyer. The Candidates who had given Maharashtra MH CET Law are waiting for Maharashtra MH CET Law Results. You can get Maharashtra MH CET Law Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Maharashtra CET Law Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of MH CET Law 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Directorate of Higher Education. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding MH CET Law. We also provide Maharashtra MH CET Law Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Directorate of Higher Education:
The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra is the apex body managing the admission process for admission to higher education programs in the state. The DHE, Maharashtra conducts annual common entrance test (CET) to shortlist and screen candidates for admission to different higher education programs like B.Ed, engineering, medicine and others. The primary employment areas after completion of B.Ed course are as a teacher, administrator, counselor, instructor, principal, education researcher and much more. They are mostly placed in the education department, publishing houses, schools, research and development agencies, education consultancies and so on.
The Directorate is to maintain and enhance the quality of technical education by defining policies, developing government institutions, supervising private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, coordinating with other state and national departments and organizations and to contribute to the development of industry society at large.
MH CET Law Results Bulletin:
Directorate of Higher Education will conduct exams for MH CET Law in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for MH CET Law.
|Organization||Directorate of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||MH CET Law|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
MH CET Law Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for MH CET Law Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Online application form starts||March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||April 2017|
|Hall ticket release||April 2017|
|Exam date||20th May 2017 (5-years LLB) and 21st May 2017 (3-years LLB)|
|Result announcement||Last week of June 2017|
MH CET Law Exam Pattern:
The MH-CET Law Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
Subject wise for 3- Years LLB
Number of Questions
|2.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||40||40|
|4.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
Subject wise for 5- Years LLB
Number of Questions
|3.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|5.||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||30||30|
MH CET Law Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the MH CET Law Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
General Knowledge with Current Affairs.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
- This subject is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical link and rectify in logical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, completing arguments, drawing well-supported conclusions, reasoning by analogy, applying principles or rules.
- This subject is to measure the ability to understand the structure of relationship and to draw logical conclusions about the structures. It includes reasoning deductively from a set of statements and rules or principles that describe the relationship among persons things or events.
- Vocabulary (synonyms antonyms and analogies etc.) proficiency ( idioms and phrases, one-word substitution, sentence improvement, and rearrangement, fill in the blanks etc.) English usages error (common errors spotting errors inappropriate usages of words spelling mistakes etc.), English comprehension with minimum 2 passages followed by 5 to 10 questions that test reading and reasoning abilities.
- The mathematics questions will be set from the 10th and 12th level of various topic including profit and loss speed and distance time and work algebra averages permutation and combination Venn diagrams.
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for MH CET Law 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Candidates of Indian National are eligible to apply for this exam.
- To be eligible for LLB program, the candidate must have completed their qualification in the pattern 0of 10+2+3.
- Students who are appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- For LL.B (five-year) programs, students must have passed a 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board securing 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For LL.B (Three years) course, candidates must hold a graduate or post-graduate degree with obtaining minimum 45% marks for general candidate and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The DHE Maharashtra State will specify eligibility criteria of MH CET Law 2017 in the examination notification.
- General category candidates applying for three-year Law programs should be below 30 years of age and for relaxation in upper age limit SC, ST and OBC categories are given five years.
Procedure to check MH CET Law Results:
Go to the Official Site for Maharashtra MH CET Law Results section. Check for MH CET Law Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking Maharashtra MH CET Law Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check MH CET Law Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for MH CET Law 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.