MP PAT Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MP PAT Results 2017:
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh PAT Results 2017:
- 1.2 About Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board:
- 1.3 MP PAT Results Bulletin 2017:
- 1.4 MP PAT Important Dates:
- 1.5 MP PAT Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 MP PAT Syllabus:
- 1.7 MP PAT Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 MP PATExamination Fees:
- 1.9 Procedure to Check MP PAT Results:
- 1.10 Related
MP PAT Results 2017. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) regulates Pre-Agriculture Test(MP PAT). Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will announce the Result for Pre-Agriculture Test(MP PAT) in 2017. The MP PAT Result 2017 will help Candidate who wants to choose agriculture field can choose courses like B.Tech (Agriculture) and B.Sc (Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry) take admission to various colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh. The Candidates who had given MP PAT exam are waiting for MP PAT Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Madhya Pradesh PAT Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of MP PAT 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding MP PAT we also provide MP PAT Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting a body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has reconstituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Act. 2007. It was in the national news for the Vyapam scam, which was a massive admission and recruitment scam involving politicians, senior officials, and businessmen. After the scam was unearthed, 2000 people were arrested, including the state’s former education minister Laxmikant Sharma and MPPEB’s exam controller Pankaj Trivedi.
Vyapam scam was a massive admission and recruitment scam involving politicians, senior officials, and businessmen. Indore Bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court served notices to Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) and Medical Council of India (MCI) following a public interest litigation (PIL) filed by parents of some students after reports that more than 300 ineligible candidates managed to get into the merit list. Complaints of irregularities and crooked deals in pre-medical test (PMT) were surfacing since 2009 but in the year 2013, a major scam was unearthed involving several officials and politicians from the state ruling party. The kingpin of the impersonation racket Dr. Jagdish Sagar was arrested and subsequently, several other influential people were arrested including ex-Education Minister Laxmikant Sharma, MPPEB’s exam controller Pankaj Trivedi, MPPEB’s system analysts Nitin Mahendra and Ajay Sen and state PMT’s examination in-charge C. K. Mishra. The credit to expose the scam goes to Indore-based medical practitioner Dr. Anand Rai.
MP PAT Results Bulletin 2017:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will announce the Result for Pre-Agriculture Test(MP PAT) in 2017.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Pre-Agriculture Test(MP PAT)|
|Exam Date||announced soon|
MP PAT Important Dates:
MP PAT Candidates must keep in mind the following Dates:
|Application form begins||March 2017|
|Last date to fill the application form||April 2017|
|Application form correction||April 2017|
|Admit card release||April 2017|
|Exam date||23rd April 2017|
|Result announcement||June 2017|
MP PAT Exam Pattern:
Students who appear for the MP PAT hear is good information regarding pattern.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
|Ag. – 1||100|
|Ag. – 2+3||100|
- The language of the question paper will be Hindi or English.
- The question paper will comprise of total 200 objective type questions.
- Each question will contain four optional answers, candidates are required to choose the right one only.
- The exam duration will be three hours.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for a wrong answer, no response or multiple marking.
MP PAT Syllabus:
We also Provide with the MP PAT Syllabus along with the Exam pattern so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry Of Two and Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus and Equations.
- Integral Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
- Linear Programming.
- Vector Algebra.
Science: Physics and Chemistry.
- Acceleration due to gravity and its variation.
- Absorption and emission spectra.
- Conservation of momentum and energy.
- Electromagnetic induction induced emf.
- Electric power.
- Growth and decay of current in L-R circuit.
- Force on a moving charge in a magnetic field (Lorentz force).
- kinetic energy and temperature.
- Moment of inertia.
- Measurement of voltages as currents.
- Ohm’s law, Kirchhoff’s laws.
- Periodic motion.
- Simple harmonic motion.
- Refraction, Reflection.
- S.I. Units, Motion in two dimensions Cases of uniform velocity and uniform.
- Unit and dimensions
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Wave nature of light.
- General And Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium, Bond, Kinetic.
- Nuclear chemistry Radioactive radiations.
- Solid State.
- The structure of Atom.
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry.
- Chemical periodicity.
- Chemical analysis.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Coordination compounds.
- Transition metals.
- Principles of metallurgical operations.
- Calculation of empirical and molecular formula of organic compounds, Nomenclature of organic compounds, common functional groups isomerism Structure and shapes of alkanes, alkanes, and benzene.
- Nomenclature, Physical-chemical properties, correlation of physical properties with structure properties.
- Nomenclature, methods of preparation, Chemical properties correlations of physical properties with structures.
- Preparation properties and uses of alkynes, benzene-petroleum, alkynes, cracking octane number, gasoline additives.
- Includes Botany & Zoology
- Structural organization of cell
- Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Structure and functions of cell organelles
- Tissue and tissue systems
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes
- Elementary knowledge of microsporogenesis megasporogenesis.
- Enzymes and growth hormones with reference to their classification
- Role of plants in human welfare
- Developmental biology and genetics.
- Multicellularity – structure, and function of animal life.
- Taxonomy evolution economic zoology.
MP PAT Eligibility Criteria:
Ever candidate must Check eligibility Criteria before Applying for MP PAT
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) Course:
- Candidates have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates have to qualify the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & with English.Appearing Candidates can also apply.
B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture) Course:
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject, i.e. Biology, Forestry, Mathematics or Agriculture.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
B.Sc (Forestry) Course:
- Candidates have to clear their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must qualify their qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject, i.e. agriculture, mathematics, biotechnology, and forestry.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
MP PATExamination Fees:
- The application fee is Rs. 500 for OC and Rs. 250 for others.
Procedure to Check MP PAT Results:
Go to the Official Site for MP PAT section. Check for MP PAT Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking MP PAT Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check MP PAT Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for MP PAT Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.