TN SET Result 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
TN SET Result 2017. Mother Teresa Women’s University regulates Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2017. Mother Teresa Women’s University will announce the Result for TN SET Result in 2017. The TN SET Result 2017 will help candidates who the Assistant Professor or various Posts across Tamil Nadu State. The Candidates who had given TN SET are waiting for TN SET Result. You can get TN SET Result in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Tamil Nadu SET Result 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of TN SET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s University. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding TN SET we also provide TN SET Result. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Mother Teresa Women’s University:
Mother Teresa Women’s UniversMother Teresa Women’s University is situated at Kodaikanal, a quiet hill station tucked away in the Palani hills of South India. This University was established in the year 1984 by the enactment of Tamil Nadu Act 15. This University aims to extend its service to women students of all communities. It strives for Academic Excellence and Personality Development and gives equal importance for the promotion of employment prospects to young girls.
Mother Teresa Women’s University is a public university in Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established in 1984 by the enactment of Tamil Nadu Act 15. It monitors and offers consultancy services and research in Women’s Studies. The university offers distance education courses. The School of Distance Education of Mother Teresa Women’s University was started in 1988 at Kodaikanal. MPhil (two years) in Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Historical Studies, Tamil, Sociology, Family Life Management, Women’s Studies. MA (two years) in Women’s Studies, Guidance, and Counseling; Master of Computer Applications (three years), MA in Home Economics. Postgraduate diploma (one year) in Computer Applications, Mass Communication, Translation, Gerontological Studies, Herbal Medicine, Human Rights.
TN SET Results Bulletin:
Mother Teresa Women’s University will conduct exams for TN SET Exam in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for State Eligibility Test.
|Organization||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test|
TN SET Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for TN SET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|The start date of online application||Released|
|The last date of application||12th March 2017|
|The last date of applying with Late Fee||19th March 2017|
|The date of examination||23rd April 2017|
TN SET Exam Pattern:
The TN SET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|First||I||<100||60 out of which 50 to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 Q’s||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 Q’s||2½ Hours|
- It will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
- It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty).
- In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
- It shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- It will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- All the questions of Paper – II and Paper – III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus.
- The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I, Paper II and Paper – III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
- There will be no negative marks for incorrect answers.
TN SET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the TN SET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
Syllabus for Paper – 1:
- Teaching Methodology.
- Research Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Divergent Thinking.
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs – National etc.
Syllabus for Paper – 2&3:
- Chemical Sciences.
- Computer Science & Application.
- Home science.
- Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Life Sciences.
- Mathematical Sciences.
- Physical Sciences.
- Political Sciences.
- Social Work.
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary sciences etc.
TN SET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for TN SET 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Those who are applying for the Assistant professor job must have to complete a master degree or Ph.D. degree in the relevant field from any well-approved university.
- The applicants who are eligible to apply for this posts, the candidates have no any age bar.
Procedure to check TN SET Exam Results:
Go to the Official Site for TN SET Results section. Check for TN SET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking TN SET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check TN SET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for TN SET Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.