TNOU B.Ed Result 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
TNOU B.Ed Results 2017. Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) regulates TNOU B.Ed 2017. Tamilnadu Open University will announce the Result of TNOU B.Ed Results in 2017. The TNOU B.Ed Results 2017 will help candidates who are seeking for admission into B.Ed. The Candidates who had given TNOU B.Ed Results are waiting for TNOU B.Ed Results. You can get TNOU B.Ed Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Tamil Nadu OU B.Ed Results2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of TNOU B.Ed 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Tamilnadu Open University. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding TNOU B.Ed we also provide TNOU B.Ed Results. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Tamil Nadu Open University:
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) is the 10th Open University in the country, was established in 2002 by the government of Tamil Nadu, India. This university aims at benefitting the sections of people who have been deprived of and/or denied access to higher education. The community of the deprived includes the destitute, the physically challenged, the working men and women, the economically weaker and marginalized people, and the drop-outs owing to various reasons. In nutshell, it aims at reaching the hitherto unreached. Within a decade, since its existence, the TNOU has remarkably catered to the learning needs of more than 5 lakh students with over 100 programs, through 13 schools and 7 divisions. It has a well-knitted network of student support services with 4 University Coordinating Centres (UCC), 152 Learning Resource Centres (LRC), 165 Computer Programme Centres, 195 Community Colleges, 10 General B.Ed. Program Study Centres (PSC), 13 Special B.Ed. Program Study Centres, 9 Special Centres in Prisons, 33 Off-campus Centres, 3 Counselling, and Psychotherapy Centres. In addition, the University has entered into a MoU with various Virtual Study Centres (VSCs).
TNOU B.Ed Result Bulletin:
Tamilnadu Open University will conduct exams for TNOU B.Ed Exam in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for TNOU B.Ed.
|Organization||Tamilnadu Open University|
|Exam Name||TNOU B.Ed|
TNOU B.Ed Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for TNOU B.Ed Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Online Application Process start||October 2016|
|Closing of Online Application form||November 2016|
|Admit Card of TNOU B.Ed 2017||15 Days ago from Exam|
|Date of Exam||January 2017|
|Result of TNOU B.Ed 2017||February 2017|
|Counseling process starts||April 2017|
TNTET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the TNTET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
HUMAN GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT:
- Unit 1: Approaches to Human Development 1.1Human development as a discipline from infancy to adulthood 1.2Concepts and Principles of development 1.3Developing Human- Stages (Prenatal development, Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence, Adulthood) 1.4Nature vs Nurture 1.5Domains (Physical, Sensory- perceptual, Cognitive, Socio-emotional, Language & communication, Social relationship)
- Unit 2: Theoretical Approaches to Development 2.1Cognitive & Social- cognitive theories (Piaget, Vygotsky, Bruner, Bandura) 2.2Psychosocial Theory (Erikson) 2.3Psychoanalytic Theory (Freud) 2.4Ecological Theory
- Unit 3: The Early Years (Birth to Eight Years) 3.1Prenatal development: Conception, stages, and influences on prenatal development 3.2Birth and Neonatal development: Screening the newborn – APGAR Score, Reflexes and responses, neuro-perceptual development 3.3. Milestones and variations in Development 3.4Environmental factors influencing early childhood development 3.5Role of play in enhancing development
- Unit 4: Early Adolescence (From nine years to eighteen years) 4.1Emerging capabilities across domains of physical and social-emotional 4.2Emerging capabilities across domains related to cognition – metacognition, creativity, ethics 4.3Issues related to puberty 4.4Gender and development 4.5Influence of the environment (social, cultural, political) on the growing child
- Unit 5: Transitions into Adulthood 5.1Psychological well-being 5.2Formation of identity and self-concept 5.3Emerging roles and responsibilities 5.4Life Skills and independent living 5.5Career Choices.
TNOU B.Ed Complete syllabus Download
TNOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for TNOU B.Ed Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
- The candidate must have the graduation degree from a recognized university.
- The candidates should have the two years experience in the schools of Tamil Nadu which are authorized by the Government.
- The candidates should score 50% marks in the graduation degree in Arts or Commerce and there should be 55% marks in the Science.
- Candidates of the reserved category will get relaxation of the 5% marks.
Procedure to check TNOU B.Ed Results:
Go to the Official Site for TNOU B.Ed Results section. Check for TNOU B.Ed Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking TNOU B.Ed Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check TNOU B.Ed Exam Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for TNOU B.Ed Exam Result 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.