High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Recruitment Details of High Court of Karnataka
- 1.2 High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Post wise Details
- 1.3 High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Educational Qualification
- 1.4 High Court of Karnataka Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 Salary for High court of Karnataka Jobs
- 1.6 High court of Karnataka Positions Selection Procedure
- 1.7 How To Apply For the High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
Welcome to the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the notification of the High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. This is the correct place to get the details about the High court of Karnataka Recruitment. High Court of Karnataka has recently released the Notification for 34 Typist Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested and are eligible can apply for these vacancies. Candidates must have the degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Application from a recognized University with 55% marks/ Senior Grade typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of opening computers to apply for the High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. Age Limit for these vacancies should be between 18 to 40 Years. The last date to fill up the online application is 30th April 2017.
For these state government jobs, candidates will get high salaries. By getting these jobs aspirants can get job security. So for further latest and accurate information, you can visit our page Frequently. Candidates who are interested in these vacancies can check this post further. For other recruitment details also you can check our site for detailed information. Candidates have to prepare well for the Recruitment Rounds to get this job. If candidates are interested in proceeding further they are requested to the application according to the Notification. We also suggest candidates check the Offical site and Notification before making payments. For more information notifications about Government Jobs In India, aspirants can check our site All India Jobs Regularly.
Recruitment Details of High Court of Karnataka
|Organization Name||High court of Karnataka|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||30th April 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
Candidates can check other Government jobs in Karnataka. We request Government Job Aspirants to keep an open tab about other Government Jobs also because comparing to previous years this year Competition for the Jobs has increased tremendously.
High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Post wise Details
Candidates who are interested in joining High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates can apply if they had Educational BackGround or Experience
degree in Science/Arts/Commerce/Business Management/Computer Application from a recognized University with 55% marks/ Senior Grade typewriting examination in English & Kannada with knowledge of opening computers
High Court of Karnataka Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit For The Vacancies are as follows
Between 18 to 40 Years
Salary for High court of Karnataka Jobs
Pay Scale For The Selected Candidates is as Follows
Rs. 11,600 /- to Rs. 21,000/- Per Month
High court of Karnataka Positions Selection Procedure
Typing Test & viva-voce test will be conducted for the Recruitment. Candidate will be selected based on the performance in these rounds conducted by the High court of Karnataka.
How To Apply For the High court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
- Visit Official Website HERE
- If eligible, click on the application form.
- Download the application form
- Read the instructions given in the application form.
- Then fill the required details
- Please check the payment before applying for the vacancies
- After filling the required details candidates must have to pay application fee
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date ie., 30/04/2017
For Official Notification Click HERE