BMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Seeking for Latest Government Job In Karnataka?? If your answer is yes then candidates have a good opportunity. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited released a recruitment notification for 12 Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant Vacancies. The maximum age limit for the posts of Assistant Manager is 40 years and for Executive Assistants 32 years. As BMRC is inviting applications from eligible candidates, they can find the online application on the official site of BMRC or candidates can download directly from our website as we updated them below in this post. Interested contenders can apply online before closing date i.e. 17th June 2017.
Aspirants Can Also Check: BMRC Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant Syllabus
BMRC Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||17th June 2017|
|Start Date||19th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Karnataka Railway Jobs seekers may utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates in BMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 must have Bachelor of Commerce /Bachelor of Business Administration /Bachelor of Computer Application /Bachelor of Business Management from a recognised university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects or Any Degree from a recognised university (full time) with CA / ICWA (Inter) or M Com / MBA (Finance) from a recognised university (full time) for Assistant Manager Qualification and Assistant Manager Qualification is for Executive Assistants. The selection process for these posts is written test and interview. Selected candidates can get attractive pay scale from the board aspirants who have selected in the Assistant Manager post can get Rs. 48000 per month and contenders who selected in the Executive Assistant post can get Rs. 26360.
Candidates Can Also Check: Latest Railway Jobs in India
Aspirants who are looking for latest Railway jobs in Karnataka state those applicants can utilize this opportunity by applying 12 Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant Vacancies on or before the last date. Candidates can also check Syllabus and Model Papers for all State and Central Govt Jobs. Candidates who are eligibility for these posts can apply through online www.bmrc.co.in for BMRC Job Openings 2017. Therefore check the complete details like Age Limit, Age relaxation, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay scale, Steps to apply, Work Experience etc from this page.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
BMRC Eligible Criteria
BMRC Educational Qualification Details / Work Experience
- Assistant Manager: Aspirants who want to do the job in BMRC must have BMRC B Com/B.B.A./BCA /BBM from a recognized university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects. OR Any Degree from a recognized university (full time) with CA / ICWA (Inter) OR Any Degree from a recognized university (full time) with CA / ICWA OR M Com / MBA (Finance) from a recognized university (full time).
- Executive Assistants: Candidates who decided to join in BMRC Executive Assistants posts must have B.Com. / BBM / BCA / BBA from a recognized university (full time) with Accounts as one of the subjects.
- Assistant Manager: 40 years
- Executive Assistant: 32 years.
Aspirants Can Also Check: BMRC Assistant Manager and Executive Assistant Previous Papers
BMRC will conduct Written test and Interview for Assistant Manager, Executive Assistants vacancies. Candidates who selected in the Written test are called for the next level of the selection process that is Interview.
BMRC Job Salary
Selected candidates can get attractive Salary from the authority pay scale will be as Follows:
- For Assistant Manager Rs. 48000
- For Executive Assistant Rs. 26360
Candidates Can Also Check: Latest Government Jobs In Karnataka State
Refer the official notification to know details about Application Fee.
- Starting Date For Application Form: 19th May 2017
- Last Date For Application Form: 17th June 2017
Steps To Apply For BMRC Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of BMRC Here
- Search for BMRC Recruitment 2017
- Click and read the official notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for the posts, click on Apply Online link
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, copies of all relevant documents
- Submit your application on or before the last date i.e. 17.06.2017.
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
Aspirants those who are waiting for Railways Jobs can use this excellent opportunity. Hope the given data is sufficient for more information updates about latest Employment News and to get FreeJobAlert keep in touch with our website. Bookmark and save or visit regularly as we update our website pretty often.