KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Information of KPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Post-Wise Info
- 1.3 Karnataka Public Service Commission Openings Educational qualification / Work Experience
- 1.4 KPSC Jobs Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- 1.5 Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.6 Karnataka Public Service Commission posts Selection procedure
- 1.7 KPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- 1.8 Steps to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Openings 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification is out lately. Citizen of Karnataka State can take a look at the information provided on this page. As we all know many Job searchers are waiting for the Government Jobs in Karnataka State. Now they can check all the data on this page. According to the notification, there are about 401 Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar Vacancies. Candidates can apply for these openings only if their age is between 21 to 35 years. While the aspirants need to have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent Certification as the Educational Qualification. The Last date to apply for the openings will be 12th June 2017.
You can also Check: KPSC Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar Syllabus, and Exam pattern
If candidates are not suitable for these vacancies they can also check the other KPSC Jobs along with the Central Government Jobs. As the competition is very high for these jobs we insist the candidates to start their preparation for the Karnataka Public Service Commission Jobs 2017. We are also providing the important data like Salary, Selection procedure, Steps to apply, Age Limit, Name of the Vacant positions, Age Relaxation, Number of vacant posts, Application fee and more details. We also attached the Recruitment Notification and application form so that candidates will not waste their time in searching the details about the latest Recruitments.
Information of KPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name(s)||Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||401|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||12th June 2017|
|Start Date||15th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
As the competition is increasing every year contenders need to start their preparation if they want to clear the Recruitment rounds that are conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Aspirants can use the materials linked in this particular article while preparing for the KPSC Openings 2017. Applicants can refer the Previous Papers, Syllabus, and Exam pattern uploaded on our site. For more information about the Recruitment check our site daily as we update it regularly. We have also attached the Official Recruitment Notification along with the Online application Form. And also information provided on this page is only for reference sake. Candidates can always visit the official Site before proceeding any further to avoid the complications. We also suggest the contenders to verify twice before paying the application fee.
You can also Check: KPSC Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar Previous Papers
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Post-Wise Info
Below are providing a table in which it contains the information like Name of the Openings along with the Number of posts available for each Vacant position of KPSC Recruitment 2017.
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Group A Vacancies||150 Posts|
|2||Group B Vacancies||251 Posts|
Group A Posts
- KAS (Jr Scale) Assistant Commandant- 30 Posts
- Superintendent of Police- 20 Posts
- Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary- 08 Posts
- Director/ District Treasury Officer- 14 Posts
- Backward Classes Welfare Officer- 09 Posts
- Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes- 65 Posts
- Labour Commissioner- 04 Posts
Group B Posts
- Tahsildar (Revenue Dept)- 66 Posts
- Asst Superintendent (Prison Dept)- 100 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer- 01 Posts
- Superintendent of Excise- 05 Posts
- Assistant Treasury Officer- 04 Posts
- Chief Officer Grade I- 19 Posts
- Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)- 02 Posts
- Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)- 02 Posts
- Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies- 36 Posts
- Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept- 02 Posts
- Labour Officer- 05 Posts
- Employment Officer- 09 Posts
Karnataka Public Service Commission Openings Educational qualification / Work Experience
Candidates must have the following as the Educational Qualification and Work Experience in order to apply for the Given Vacancies:
Aspirants need to have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree awarded by a University established by Law in India or possesses an equivalent Certification as the Educational Qualification.
KPSC Jobs Age Limit and Age Relaxation
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has set an age limit for the posts of Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar and Other Vacancies as follows:
21 to 35 years
For age relaxation check the official Recruitment Notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission Vacancies Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get the remuneration according to the norms of the organization which is as follows:
Commercial Tax Officer – Rs. 22,800 to Rs.43,200 Per Month
Tahsildar – Rs. 22,800 to Rs.43,200 Per Month
Karnataka Public Service Commission posts Selection procedure
Candidates will be selected for the recruitment only after clearing the rounds that are conducted by the KPSC. Recruitment rounds comprise Prelims, Mains, and personal Interview. Selection will be totally based on the performance of the applicant which he/she shown during the process. Final Decision will be taken by the Karnataka Public Service Commission and there won’t be any changes in that.
KPSC Recruitment Application Fee
Karnataka Public Service Commission has set an application fee for the aspirants who are willing to apply for the given Vacancies:
General Merit – Rs.300/-
2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category – Rs.150/-
SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP – Rs.25/-
Through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
Steps to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Openings 2017
- Go to the Official site of the KPSC HERE
- Search for the Recruitment Notification.
- Check Openings Details, download the online application if he or she is suitable for the post
- Fill the application with all the required details
- Submit it on or before the last date (Recheck before submitting the application)
- Save the application form for the further references.
If you like the way of the information given on this page then visit our site often as we update it daily with latest recruitment notifications that contain employment news and FreeJobAlert. We will be pleased if candidates provide us with the suggestions to improve the quality of the site and also kindly mention to us if any of the given links are working. Candidates can comment below if they are having the doubts related to the information given or about the Recruitment Notification.