IIT Indore Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 IIT Indore Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About IIT Indore Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Indian Institute Of Technology Indore Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
- 1.3 IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Non-Teaching Vacancies Education Qualification
- 1.5 Indian Institute Of Technology Indore Age Limit
- 1.6 IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- 1.7 Selection Process/Procedure
- 1.8 Non-Teaching Vacant Post Pay Scale
- 1.9 How To Apply For IIT Indore Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Dates
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
IIT Indore Recruitment 2017: Indian Institute Of Technology Indore invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill 25 Non-Teaching Vacancies. The authority is ready to hire the result oriented candidates for Non Teaching posts. Aspirants who are eligible and interested in doing work with Indian Institute Of Technology Indore can apply for IIT Indore Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are waiting for Madhya Pradesh government jobs can grab this wonderful opportunity. Willing aspirants must submit their online application forms on or before the last date i.e., 23rd June 2017. Check the complete details about IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Age limit, Application fee, Selection procedure and pay scale details are given below.
Candidates Can Also Check: IIT Indore Non-Teaching Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Candidates who want to participate in IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 must have a Post Graduate degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale, along with a good academic record with 3 years’ administrative experience, First Class B.E/B.Tech (Electrical) or equivalent CGPA with 8 years’ experience (OR) First class B.E/B.Tech (Civil) / M.E/M.Tech. (Electrical) or equivalent CGPA with 5 years’ experience in relevant area. Preference will be given to applicants having higher qualification and experience in reputed educational institutes or Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with good working knowledge of English language and MBBS degree from a University recognized by IMC including completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI) followed by at least 3 years’ of clinical experience in recognized hospitals. B.Tech. / B.E. or equivalent degree in appropriate discipline with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale with relevant experience of minimum 5 years’ after the qualifying degree. For other education, qualification refers the official notification.
Brief Details About IIT Indore Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Technology Indore|
|Post Name(s)||Non Teaching|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||23rd June 2017|
|Start Date||31st May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Aspirants age should be minimum 35 years to maximum 45 years for age relaxation details refer the official advertisement. Participants need to pay 500/- for General and OBC Category candidates and there is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates. This is a good news for the candidates who are looking for Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs can utilize this chance to get settled in a Government sector. To select the capable contenders for the Administrative Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant IT Officer, Medical Officer (Female), Server Programmer, Assistant Placement Officer, Staff Nurse , Manager, Junior Hindi Translator, Technical Assistant (Academic Infrastructure), Deputy Manager, Lab In-charge/ Office In-charge, Officer (Students Activities and Facilities) posts the officials will conduct Written Test and Interview round. Aspirants who clear the interview round they can be placed in Indian Institute Of Technology Indore and gets an attractive pay scale.
Aspirants possessing with the required qualification and experience can apply only through online mode. The last date of filling application forms is 23-06-2017 and for receipt of hard copy of the application in the Institute is 30-06-2017. For further details about IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 must visit the official website of Indian Institute Of Technology Indore that is www.iiti.ac.in. Candidates can also check Syllabus and Previous Papers from our website. With the help of these given syllabus and model papers candidates can easily crack the test.
Candidates Can Also Check: IIT Indore Non-Teaching Previous Papers
Indian Institute Of Technology Indore Recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr.Number||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|2||Assistant Executive Engineer||2|
|3||Assistant IT Officer||2|
|4||Medical Officer (Female)||1|
|6||Assistant Placement Officer||1|
|9||Junior Hindi Translator||1|
|10||Technical Assistant (Academic Infrastructure)||1|
|13||Lab In-charge/ Office In-charge||3|
|14||Officer (Students Activities and Facilities)||1 (Contract)|
IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For any recruitment eligibility criteria plays an important role for the candidates.
Job Seekers Can Also Check: Latest Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs
Non-Teaching Vacancies Education Qualification
- For Administrative Officer: A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale, along with a good academic record with 3 years’ administrative experience and Professional qualification in area of Management /Finance & Accounts, Experience in handling Administrative / Legal /Finance /Stores & Purchase /Establishments matters.
- For Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): First class B.E/B.Tech (Electrical) or equivalent CGPA with 8 years’ experience (OR) First class M.E/M.Tech. (Electrical) or equivalent CGPA with 5 years’ experience in relevant area and Preference will be given to applicants having higher qualification and experience in reputed educational institutes or Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with good working knowledge of English language.
- For other posts education qualification refer the official advertisement.
Indian Institute Of Technology Indore Age Limit
Candidates age limit should be minimum 35 years and maximum age should be 45 years.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
Aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PWD communities, women and regular employees of IIT Indore need not pay the application fee. Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories must pay a fee of Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable) through Online Mode.
The IIT Indore will conduct Written Test and Interview rounds to hire the eligible candidates. Only shortlisted candidates for interview/written test will be informed individually through email and post (correspondence address provided by them in their applications).
Job Hunters Can Also Check: Current Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs
Non-Teaching Vacant Post Pay Scale
Aspirants who got placed in Non-Teaching Jobs can get impressive pay scale from the board.
How To Apply For IIT Indore Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are going to participate in Indian Institute Of Technology Indore Recruitment 2017 can follow the given below easy and simple steps to apply for Non Teaching vacancies.
- Visit the official website of IIT Indore HERE
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the IIT Indore Recruitment 2017 Notification link.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the Indian Institute Of Technology Indore Recruitment 2017 offline application form.
- Send to the officials
- Download it
- Take a print out for further use
Starting Date To Apply: 31st May 2017
Last Date To Apply: 23rd June 2017
Indian Institute of Technology Indore,
Khandwa Road Simrol,
Indore – 453552
Visit our website www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly to get the latest information regarding Government Recruitments. And also stay connect with us to get current updates about Free Job Alert 2017 and Employment News. Hope the given data is helpful for all the job seekers. If you have any query related to this post then comment in the below given comment box.