11th August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Have you been searching for the Current Affairs quiz lately? then find the latest updated current affairs quiz for the day of 11th August 2017 here in this article. We are bundling up all the latest happening into the Question and Answer format so that the aspirants can easily grasp the information without mugging up. Our team has researched and constructed the Quiz format about the Current Happenings. So if you are the person who is willing to extend your knowledge or preparing for any kind of entrance exams or the recruitment test. Take a quick tour and check your ability in the Current Affairs. Do not worry if you are familiar with the question or the topic. Practice it and then memorize it. Check this post further to get more details related to the 11th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
Do you want to get an overview of topics that are going to be included in this quiz? Then take a stroll as we are giving a snippet about the fields that we have given on 11th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Asian Shotgun Championship, Chinese quantum satellite, World Biofuel Day, BIMSTEC meeting, inventions, meetings, First implementations, Rankings, Ministries, World U-20 Para Athletics Championships, MoU, Bill Passing, Special Sessions, Launches, micro forest, Scrapping, Banking, Global Retirement Index and much more. Are you excited to take the quiz? then without wasting much time start your quiz.
Start 11th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. On August 9, 2017 Kynan Chenai won the bronze medal in the mixed team trap event at the 7th Asian Shotgun Championship in Astana, Kazakhstan. His partner was ______.
A. Shreyasi Singh
B. Anya Singh
C. Lata Sharma
D. Prabhleen Sandhu
E. None of the above
2. Name the Chinese quantum satellite which transmitted data on August 10, 2017.
3. World Biofuel Day is observed on
A. 10 August
B. 9 August
C. 11 August
D. 8 August
4. Which country Smt.Sushma Swaraj to attend BIMSTEC meeting held?
5. Who invented the diesel engine?
A. Sir Raimond Diesel
B. Sir Ronald Diesel
C. Sir Ralph Diesel
D. Sir Rudolph Diesel
6. Where did the eighth meeting of the Regional Technical Group of Confidence Building Measure on Trade, Commerce & Investment Opportunities under the Heart of Asia – Istanbul Process held?
B. New Delhi
7. Which state becomes the first state to implement coal utilization between power units?
B. Uttar Pradesh
8. According to a study by Oxford Economics, which ranked Asia’s 30 largest cities, which city in Asia will have the fastest growth of any city in the same region?
9. Name the minister who launched the NCERT’s Web portal for the supply of textbooks to schools and individuals at a function in New Delhi.
A. Parshottam Rupala
B. Rajen Gohain
C. Hansraj Gangaram Ahir
D. Ram Kripal Yadav
E. Upendra Kushwaha
10. The 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries has started in which city?
A. New Delhi
11. Rinku Hooda, who won silver at the World U-20 Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
A. Javelin throw
12. Amazon India has signed a MoU with the __________ Department of Handloom and Textiles
D. Andhra Pradesh
E. None of the above
13. The _______ Legislative Assembly passed a bill which reclassifies coconut as a `tree’
E. None of the above
14. On which day Parliament held a special session to mark the 75th anniversary of Quit India Movement?
A. 9 August 2017
B. 10 August 2017
C. 8 August 2017
D. 7 August 2017
15. Which of the following Indian private bank launched instant credit cards enabling its savings account customers to get a credit card instantly, in a completely digital and paperless manner?
A. HDFC Bank
B. Axis Bank
C. IDFC bank
D. ICICI Bank
16. Recently in which state India’s first micro forest begin to build?
A. Madhya Pradesh
17. Which of the following countries has announced the scrapping of visa requirements for visitors from 80 countries including India to host the Football World Cup 2022?
C. South Africa
18. IDFC Bank Partners with______________ to launch ‘IDFC Bank Benefits’.
19. Which of the following Bank has launched debit card offer for zero balance account?
A. AXIS Bank
B. ICICI Bank
D. Kotak Mahindra Bank
E. HDFC Bank
20. What Is Rank Of India In Global Retirement Index?
Hope this quiz is useful for your preparation or to improve your skills. For more such updates check this site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly. Also, bookmark Current Affairs Daily to get notified when a quiz is updated.
All The Best 🙂