26th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Aspirants if you are looking for 26th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers?? Then you can get entire details from this post. Here in this article, we are sharing the information about Current Affairs Quiz which is collected and tie up here to help the candidates who are preparing for Government Jobs. This is a very beneficial to the aspirants who want to get a job in Government Sector. With the help of given Quiz, you can test your skills and also estimate your stamina. So contenders can check the given Questions along with Answers. And also by find out this Current Affairs Quiz competitors can even boost up their time management. So if you have been searching for the Current Affairs lately then this post is dedicated to you. With out wasting your valuable time check out this post completely and improve your skills and command over the Current Affairs.
We can totally satisfy the people that they will find recent topics along with current incidents in the form of a quiz. As we all know that many of the organizations are test the applicants on their knowledge in day to day Current Affairs. So to crack any competitive examination or any entrance test candidates need to practice well. Contenders will get the latest topics such as India’s first Videsh Bhavan, FRBM, US Open Grand Prix Gold badminton, CEO of NITI Aayog and UNWTO etc. So to help with this situation here in this article, we are giving a quiz which contains all the latest current affairs, news. You can visit our website Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly.
Start 26th August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. India’s first Videsh Bhavan will come up in which of the following states?
C. Madhya Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
2. Qatar in August 2017 restored its diplomatic relations with this country.
C. Saudi Arabia
3. Which company appointed Devendra Chawla as Chief Operating Officer recently?
C. Walmart India
D. Go Daddy
4. Name the country whose Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment will lead a major mission to India to deepen collaboration in the fields of agribusiness and food, higher education among others in August 2017.
5. The FRBM committee recommendations are under consideration by the Union Finance Ministry. The term FRBM stands for
A. Fiscal Reporting and Budget Management
B. Fiscal Restructuring and Budget Management
C. Fiscal Reorientation and Budget Management
D. Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management
6. Who among the following won the women’s singles title of the US Open Grand Prix Gold badminton recently?
A. Michelle Li
B. Aya Ohori
C. Nozomi Okuhara
D. Li Xuerui
7. With Which organization Uttarakhand Government signs an agreement on aviation development?
A. Airport Authority of India
B. Central Pollution Control Board
C. Directorate of Forest Education
D. Central Pollution Control Board
8. Name the CEO of NITI Aayog who has recently launched Mentor India Campaign?
A. Amitabh Kant
B. Rajeev Suri
C. Anshu Jain
D. Vikram Pandit
9. Recently in which stadium Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports establish National Sports Museum?
A. Talkatora Stadium
B. Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
C. Indira Gandhi Arena
D. Basawan Singh Indoor Stadium
10. Bhilai Steel plant is the collaborative project of Indian Government and –
11. Which of the pair is not matched.
A. Kakrapar – Gujrat
B. Kaiga – Karnataka
C. Narora – Uttar Pradesh
D. Kalpakkam – Maharashtra
12. Which state has launched e-waste disposal process in its schools?
D. Uttar Pradesh
13. Which New notes entered the banking system on 25th August 2017?
A. Rs 25
B. Rs 1500
C. Rs 200
D. Rs 300
14. Which board banned bans Stapler Pins in tea bags from January 2018?
A. National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
B. National Oilseeds and Vegetable Oils Development Board (NOVOD)
C. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
D. National Horticulture Board (NHB)
15. Dera Sacha Sauda chief convicted in a rape case by which court?
A. Haryana High Court
B. CBI court, Panchkula
C. Supreme court
D. Delhi High Court
16. Consider the following statements:
1. China prohibits the import of certain Indian pharmaceutical products that have the approval of American and European drug regulators
2. Anti-dumping duty on Indian imports from China have been in force in the recent past only on some of China’s steel products
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C.Both 1 and 2
D.Neither 1 nor 2
17. A commercial LNG tanker recently sailed across the NSR or Northern Sea Route without the protection of an icebreaker for the first time. The NSR runs along
A. The Russian Arctic Coast from the Barents Sea to Bering Strait
B. The North American Arctic Coast via the Canadian Arctic Archipelago, connecting the northern Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
C. Coastal Europe from Strait of Dover up to Novaya Zemalya
D. The Eurasian Arctic Coast from the Norwegian Sea to Bering Strait
18. As per 2017 UNWTO report on least-visited nations, which is the least visited country in 2016?
19. Which country did the World’s first floating wind farm locate?
B. New Zealand
20. Who won the Gold at Commonwealth Youth Games recently?
A. Sachin Siwach
B. Mary Kom
C. Shiva Tapa
D. Manoj Kumar
We hope the given information given in this post is plentiful and useful for the candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs Quiz. For more such updates follow our website Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we are updating Current Affairs quiz daily. You can also check the Current Affairs Daily 2017-2018 daily so that you can even check the previously provided quizzes.
We Wish All The Best 🙂 For The Candidates