3rd August 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Are you are searching for the 3rd August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz? Then your search ended in a right place. Here in this article, we are giving the information about the Current Affairs Quiz which is collected and bundled up here to help the aspirants who are preparing for the Government Jobs or the Entrance Tests. Candidates can take the test and check their knowledge. And also by taking this Current Affairs Quiz aspirants can even improve extend their limit grip over the current happenings. So if you have been searching for the Current Affairs lately then this post is for you. With out wasting much time check out this post completely and improve your skills and command over the Current Affairs.
Here we are proving the Current Affairs Quiz in Question and Answer Format. So after answering a question, you can check the answer immediately. You can even recheck the quiz in your leisure time so that you can do even better next time. The more you practice the more you can perform well. Want to know the topics we are including in the quiz then take look here. In this quiz, we are comprising questions on topics like International Affairs, Tie Ups, Women World Cup Team, first overseas military base, Bill, Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, Bans, Penalty, Banking, and Finance, Appointments, Evacuations, Mergings, Occupations, Bombay Stock Exchange, AICC, Statements, Union Government, Politics and Much more. Now take the Test and check your capability.
Start 3rd August 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, who has been elected as the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan belongs to which political party?
A. Pakistan Muslim League (N)
B. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
C. Pakistan Peoples Party
D. Awami National Party
2. Airtel Payments Bank has tied up with__________ for enabling all its petrol stations that are typically cash surplus to be used as ATM points for customers of the bank.
B. Bharat Petroleum
C. Indian Oil Corporation
D. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
3. Which of the following Indian women cricket players, who were a part of Indian Women World Cup Team, was felicitated by the Indian Air Force?
A. Shikha Pandey
B. Poonam Raut
C. Mansi Joshi
D. Poonam Yadav
4. Which country has formally opened its first overseas military base in Djibouti with a flag raising ceremony and military parade?
5. Which bill was passed by the Union Parliament recently for children Welfare?
A. Children and Welfare Act
B. Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Amendment Bill
C. Child Welfare Provider Inclusion Act of 2017
D. Improving Services for Older Youth in Foster Care Act
6. The 19th round of the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Trade Negotiating Committee (TNC) meetings and other related meetings were held from 17 to 28 July 2017 held at ______.
B. New Delhi
7. Which State government on 2nd August 2017, cleared a Bill banning conversions?
8. _________has imposed a penalty of Rs. 3 crore on state-owned Union Bank of India for KYC “non-compliance”
9. The Indian Bank recently revised its interest rates on FCNR (banking) term deposits effective Aug 1. In the term FCNR, the letter ‘C’ denotes
10. Who is appointed as the new Eastern Command chief recently?
A. Shri Praveen Bakshi
B. Shri George Giffard
C. General Noel Irwin
D. Shri Abhay Krishna
11. Typhoon Haitang strikes _____, two lakh people evacuated
12. Which of the following e-commerce companies have been merged with E-commerce major Flipkart?
13. Pushpa Mitra Bhargava passed away recently. He was an eminent
C. classical dancer
D. human rights activist
14. Who has become the 2nd richest person in Asia?
A. Anil Ambani
B. Mukesh Ambani
C. Ratan Tata
D. Aditya Birla
15. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)?
A. Mukesh Pradhan
B. Bikram Verma
C. Sanjaya Baru
D. Dhirendra Swarup
16. Who will be the first chief of the All India Professionals’ Congress organizational departments — All India Professionals’ Congress and Unorganised Workers Congress — in the AICC?
A. Shah Rukh Khan
B. Shashi Tharoor
C. Akshay Kumar
D. Amitabh Bachchan
17. Which of the following statements is/are true about Back Up Navigation Satellite IRNSS-1H?
A. The satellite is launched by ISRO.
B. The navigation satellite will be launched by the end of this month.
C. It is a backup satellite for the “IRNSS-1A” as the three rubidium atomic clocks on board stopped functioning.
D. It is an independent regional navigation satellite system.
E. All of these
18. Which portal scheme was launched by Union Government recently?
A. e-Rashtriya Kisan Agri Mandi Portal
B. SHE Box portal
C. Mahaswayam Portal
D. Shiksha Portal
19. Who has been appointed as the head of the expert group on Data Protection Framework for India?
A. B N Srikrishna
B. Jagdish Singh Khehar
C. Aziz Mushabber
D. TS Thakur
20. Former Union Minister Santosh Mohan Dev passed away on August 2, 2017. He belonged to which political party?
Hope the info given in this article is sufficient and useful for the people who are looking for the Current Affairs Quiz. For more such updates follow our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we are updating Current Affairs quiz daily. You can even check the Current Affairs Daily 2017-2018 daily so that you can even check the previously provided quizzes.