6th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
For those people who have been searching for Daily Current Affairs can now get them from our site. Today in this article we are giving out the quiz for 6th September 2017 Current Affairs. So if you willing to take the Current Affairs Quiz 6th September 2017, then this is for you. Here we are going to include some Questions on topics related to the Current Happenings where you can also find the correct answer. By taking the Quiz daily you can surely get a grip over the Current Affairs. As in today world most of the MNC’s, Government organizations and Institutions are testing the capability of a candidate in current Affairs through the Recruitment rounds. So many of the Job seekers and students preparing for various entrance tests are trying to collect the Current Affairs from the different sources. So to make this whole process simple we are giving the quiz in Question and Answer Format.
Launches, Antara and Chhaya, Chief Executive Office, Cabinet Ministry, Co-patron, Appointments, Prakriti Khoj, Tiger Reserve, Augmentation Program, Health and Family Welfare Minister, Novartis, Ye India ka time hai, Locky Ransomware, Indian Premier League, Sports, Commonwealth Youth (boys & girls) weightlifting championships, International Affairs, Importance, India’s first vice-president, Astronaut Peggy Whitson, CBDT, India Junior International Grand Prix 2017 are topics which you will find the Quiz Questions on 6th September 2017 Current Affairs.
Start 6th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which union ministry Launched Two New Contraceptives Antara and Chhaya?
A. Ministry of Home Affairs
B. Ministry of Health and Family Affair
C. Ministry of Finance
D. Ministry of Defence
2. Which bank is new Chief Executive officer KV Rama Moorthy?
A. Dena Bank
B. Karnataka Bank
C. South Indian Bank
D. Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
3. Recently Narendra Modi Cabinet reshuffles with how many new faces as Ministers?
4. Who is going to be declared as the “Co-patron” of Calcutta Archdiocese?
A. AJ John
B. MG George
C. Mother Teresa
5. Who has been appointed as the new Md, CEO of Karur Vysya Bank?
A. Rajiv Rishi
B. PR Seshadri
C. Ashok Pal Singh
D. PS Jayakumar
6. Recently which Ministry will launch “Prakriti Khoj” an Environment Quiz on Teacher’s Day?
A. Education Ministry
B. Environment Ministry
C. Defense Ministry
D. Sports Ministry
7. Which Tiger Reserve is selected for the Augmentation Program by the National Tiger Conservation Authority?
A. Kanha National Park
B. Ratapani Tiger Reserve
C. Buxa Tiger Reserve
D. Sunabeda Tiger Reserve
8. Jomde Kena, who passed away recently, was the Health and Family Welfare Minister of which state?
C. Arunachal Pradesh
9. Who is the new CEO of Novartis?
A. Kulraj Singh
B. Govind Mehta
C. Suresh Savarkar
D. Vasant Narsimhan
10. ‘Ye India ka time hai’ event was organized by National Institute of Technology, Raipur __________
11. Government has issued an alert on the spread of new malware ___________
A. ‘Cocky Ransomware’
B. ‘Rocky Ransomware’
C. ‘Locky Ransomware’
D. ‘Pocky Ransomware’
12. Which company has won the coveted Indian Premier League (IPL) media rights for 2018-23?
B. Star India
13. Name the woman weight lifting player from India who in September 2017 won a gold medal in 44kg weight category in the Commonwealth Youth (boys & girls) weightlifting championships held at Gold Coast, Australia.
A. Yumnam Renu Bala Chanu
B. N Kunjarani Devi
C. Konsam Ormila Devi
D. Geeta Rani
14. Which nation has begun its five-month political transition, moving towards the end of the dominance of a family that had ruled the country political system for nearly 60 years?
15. Which day is observed on September 5th recently?
A. National Health Day
B. National Teachers Day
C. National Youth Day
D. National Science Day
16. Who among the following was India’s first vice-president?
A. Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
B. V. V. Giri
C. Shankar Dyal Sharma
D. B. D. Jatti
17. What was the name of the carrier in which Astronaut Peggy Whitson returned to Earth after completing 665 days in the space?
18. How many agreements did the CBDT signed for Advance Pricing?
19. Who has been appointed as the new sports minister of India?
A. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
B. Satya Pal Singh
C. Hardeep Singh Puri
D. Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
20. Who among the following has finishes runners-up at India Junior International Grand Prix 2017?
A. Rahul Bharadwaj
B. Harsheel Dani
C. Vighnesh Devlekar
D. Akshay Dewalkar