Current Affairs 11th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !! Are you Searching for Current Affairs 11th September 2017 Quiz? Then you can get them from this article. Here in this article, we are providing a Current Affairs Questions and Answers which will be in a question and answer format. Candidates who have been searching for the latest current affairs lately can check this quiz and test their capability and built it if they are weak in any areas of the current happenings. Taking a Current Affairs quiz is a way to improve and strengthen your knowledge so that you can ace any test with questions related to general current affairs. The main motive behind this article is to provide a helping hand to aspirants who are preparing for entrance tests and Recruitment tests. For more information and daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz check our site Govtjobs.allindianjobs.in regularly so that you can practice the quiz daily without searching here and there.
Here take a glimpse of the topics we are going to provide in this quiz. In today’s Current Affairs Quiz our team has included questions on Cricket, National Squash Centre, Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill, Nestle’s Food Safety Institute, Locations, Bill Passings, Coastal erosion, Goods and Services Tax Network, charges, PTI, Elections, MGNREGA, Traditional Bonderam festival, State affairs, Banking, fourth Govt medical college, Jala Siriki Haarat, research centers, IIM-Lucknow, steel products, ASSOCHAM, Nobel Peace Prize, southern Mexico and more. Hope this questions will help you in developing a grip over the latest news happenings. For more and more latest current affairs quiz always check our site.
Start Current Affairs 11th September 2017 Quiz
1. Who on 8th September 2017, became the sixth and the first English bowler in history to claim 500 wickets in Test cricket match?
A. James Anderson
B. Kraigg Brathwaite
C. Courtney Walsh
D. Herbert Bainbridge
2. Who on September 8, 2017 won the 10th leg of the Malaysian Tour at the National Squash Centre in Kuala Lumpur?
A. Chetan Anand
B. Sameer Verma
C. Harinder Pal Sandhu
D. Ajay Satav
3. The Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill, 2017 has been referred to a Joint Parliamentary Committee of both the Houses, under the Chairpersonship of
A. Bhupinder Yadav
B. Dupendra Yadav
C. Narendra Yadav
D. Surendra Yadav
4. Nestle’s Food Safety Institute is located in
5. Which island of Lakshadweep has been vanished due to coastal erosion?
A. Parali II
D. Parali I
6. Who has been given the additional charge of the Chairman of Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)?
A. LN Das
B. PK Pradhan
C. RS Jain
D. AB Pandey
7. ___ is unanimously elected as the vice-chairman of PTI?
A. Viveck Goenka
B. N Ravi
C. P Narayanan
D. L Laxman
8. Which state will implement DBT under MGNREGA from this current financial year?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
9. The traditional Bonderam festival has started in which state?
10. The Punjab National Bank (PNB) has signed an agreement with which telecom company to roll out open mobile wallet Speedpay?
A. Vodafone India
C. Reliance Jio
D. Idea Cellular
11. _____CM inaugurates fourth Govt medical college in Koraput
12. On which day The Code on Wages Bill 2017 was introduced in Lok Sabha?
A. 10 August 2017
B. 18 August 2017
C. 25 August 2017
D. 1 September 2017
13. Recently which state Chief Minister announced new program ‘Jala Siriki Haarat’ to offer prayers to water bodies?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Andhra Pradesh
14. The ICAR would establish two research centers in which state to undertake major research works?
A. Andhra Pradesh
B. West Bengal
15. Recently with which bank IIM-Lucknow tie up for climate Awareness?
A. Citi union bank Ltd.
B. ING Vysya Bank
C. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
D. Yes Bank
16. SNL has joined hands with this bank to roll out open mobile wallet Speedpay across 10 states in the country.
A. Punjab National Bank
B. State Bank of India
C. Dena Bank
D. Axis Bank
17. India in September 2017 slapped countervailing duty for period of 5 years on some steel products from this country to guard domestic players
D. South Korea
18. Which state tops in manufacturing excellence according to ASSOCHAM study?
D. Uttar Pradesh
19. Recently, Norwegian Nobel Institute announced that Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Aung San Suu Kyi in 1991 cannot be revoked. She belongs to which of the following country?
20. Magnitude 8 powerful earthquake hit which state in southern Mexico?
B. Baja California Sur