Current Affairs 15th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 15th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers is available in this article. We are providing the Current Affairs Questions and Answers which is very useful and helpful for the aspirants that are in question and answer format. Those contenders who are seeking for the latest current affairs recently can check this quiz and analyze their capacity and built it if they are weak in any areas of the current happenings. Job searchers if you are checking for the Daily Current Affairs, then this website is perfect for you to get the latest updates and questions. We had investigated and share the valuable questions along with answers in this article. To know more about the Today’s Current Affairs quiz, we suggest you all, to refer this post attentively where you will find some questions and answers.
As we know that the Current Affairs plays an important role for the candidates those who are preparing for various jobs. Therefore today contenders will get some knowledge about Union Government, Global Human Capital Index, International Buddhist Conference, Hackathon “OpenGovDataHack”, Container Terminal of the Year and much more. So we suggest the people just scroll down and enjoy the Current Affairs 15th September 2017 Quiz. We tried our level best and shared the useful info through this article. Therefore capture this post and get started your preparation. For more information and daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz check our site Govtjobs.allindianjobs.in on daily basis.
Start Current Affairs 15th September 2017 Quiz
1. Which company on September 14, 2017 raised Rs. 280 crore through debt and equity?
A. Adlabs Entertainment Ltd
C. Dansync Entertainment Pvt Ltd
D. Smaaash Entertainment Pvt. Ltd
2. Frank Vincent who passed away on September 13, 2017 was a ______.
3. Which state to create Wifi zone in all 6,078 Gram Panchayats?
B. Tamil Nadu
4. Which company Chief Managing Director M Nagaraja Sarma?
A. United India Insurance Company
B. New India Assurance Company
C. Life Insurance of India
D. Maxis Life Insurance
5. What is the name of the operation which was launched by the Union Government recently?
A. Operation Insaniyat
B. Operation Clean up
C. Operation Black Board
D. Mission Indhradhanush
6. What is the rank of India in Global Human Capital Index 2017?
7. Recently in Which city the India and Japan Summit take place?
8. Who published the first compendium of animal species in Indian Sundarbans?
A. Indian Institute of Forest Management
B. Forest Survey of India
C. Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB)
D. Zoological Survey of India
9. The 2nd edition of the International Buddhist Conference will be held in ________ between September 17 and 23.
A. Arunachal Pradesh
10. Which of the following states will host the 36th National Games?
B. Uttar Pradesh
11. Who has been felicitated with lifetime achievement award at DC South Asia Film Festival?
A. Zeenat Aman
B. Adil Hussain
C. Salman Khan
D. Akshay Kumar
12. Identify the eminent constitutional law expert who passed away recently.
A. Fali Sam Nariman
B. Soli Sorabjee
C. K.K. Venugopal
D. Pavani Parameswara Rao
13. Which of the following ministries has launched Hackathon “OpenGovDataHack”?
A. Ministry of Culture
B. Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
C. Ministry of Education
D. Ministry of Home Affairs
14. Force Motors has entered into the non-binding joint venture agreement with which company?
15. Which country signs Deal to Buy Russian S-400 Missile Systems?
C. South Africa
D. North America
16. Indian scientists have discovered a new plant species in the forests of Jaldapara and Buxa National Parks in West Bengal and have named it after:
A. Amitabh Bachchan
B. Bhupen Hazarika
C. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
D. C.N.R. Rao
17. Who is awarded with “Container Terminal of the Year” Award for the above 0.6 million TEUs category at The Gateway Awards 2017?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Container Terminal
B. Haldia Port Container Terminal
C. Mundra Port Container Terminal
D. Vizhinjam International Seaport Container Terminal
18. Which day is celebrated across the country on September 14 every year?
A. Hindi Day
B. National Youth Day
C. National Handlooms Day
D. National Teachers Day
19. For the first time, Prime Minister Narendra Modi with ______ held a joint road show at ________?
A. Shinzo Abe, Ahmedabad
B. Vladimir Putin, Noida
C. Taro Aso, Jaipur
D. Yoshiro Mori, Delhi
20. Arun Jaitley has constituted a Group of Ministers and a Committee on Exports. Who is the head of this committee?
A. Shah Nawaz Khan
B. Mahendra Nath Pandey
C. Sushil Kumar Modi
D. Prabhat Kumar
We are wishing All The Very Best To The Candidates 🙂