Current Affairs 16th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
16th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs 16th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs for the whole day can check this post to get the data. And also another Beneficial Factor is that the Contenders can even attempt the Quiz and can check their Answers through which they can improve their Knowledge. So without getting late the Candidates who are enthusiastic about the Current Affairs 16th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers can check the below where you can find the Quiz Questions and after Responding to the Questions also check the Answers along with the Explanation immediately. To get Updates of Daily Current Affairs, Check our website site often as we will upload the Current Affairs Every Day.
Today in the Current Affairs Quiz we are giving the Questions on Launches,Uniformed Women in Prison Administration, Swachhta’ Ranking 2017 , Loans, international Affairs, Metros, Swacchata Hi Seva, Initiatives, Anti-Tank Guided Missile, International Day of Democracy, Services, Prominent Days, Union Minister of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Medical Labs, State Affairs, Statements, Agreements, Telecoms, e-vehicle Policy, Ahmedabad-Mumbai High Speed, Bonderam festival, Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships, Crisil Ratings, Partnerships and much more that are currently trending. By Working Out on the Quiz you can expertise on some topics through which you can get a hold on the knowledge. By Practicing more Quiz’s which we are going to update every day eventually the Candidates get the insight about the Current Happenings. And also Candidates can always come back and retake the Exam by which they can rectify the mistakes which they are doing in the attempts. Practice more to boost up the Confidence.
Start Current Affairs 16th September 2017 Quiz
1. What is the name of the mission which was launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister?
A. Maha Mission 1 Million
B. Government Hospital Scheme
C. National Health Scheme
D. National Aadhaar Scheme
2. Who inaugurated First National Conference on “Uniformed Women in Prison Administration”?
A. Narendra Tomar
B. Kiren Rijiju
C. Dharmendra Pradhan
D. Maneka Gandhi
3. Which of the following ministry has recently announced ‘Swachhta’ Ranking 2017 for Higher Education Institute?
A. External Affairs Ministry
B. Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
C. Human Resource and Development
D. Ministry of Women and Child Development
4. What amount of loan is Japan giving to initiate Ahmedabad-Mumbai High-Speed Rail Network Project?
A. 86’000 crore
B. 87’000 crore
C. 88’000 crore
D. 89’000 crore
5. President Ram Nath Kovind has launched a nationwide campaign ‘Swacchata Hi Seva’ from which city?
B. New Delhi
6. Recently DRDO successfully flight tested Anti-Tank Guided Missile _____________.
A. Amogha missile
B. Nag Missile
C. Baktar Shikan
7. The International Day of Democracy was celebrated across the world on which day?
A. 11 September
B. 9 September
C. 15 September
D. 5 September
8. Which service did the Google plan to launch soon?
A. Mobile Payment Service
C. Sim Facility
D. Mobile Phone
9. Which state has performed poorly in the implementation of the centrally sponsored projects according to the Union Minister of Statistics and Programme Implementation?
10. India’s first advanced Homoeopathy Virology lab has come up in which city?
D. New Delhi
11. Consider the following statements in the context of exploration and production activities of hydrocarbons:
1. India’s sedimentary basins cover an area roughly equalling India’s land surface area
2. Most of India’s sedimentary basins have established commercial production
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
12. Which telecom company has signed an agreement with The Punjab National Bank (PNB) to roll out open mobile wallet Speedpay?
A. Vodafone India
C. Reliance Jio
D. Idea Cellular
13. Consider the following statements:
1. Wood is a major renewable energy resource
2. REDD+ (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation) is a climate change mitigation programme developed by the US Agency for International Development and India’s Environment
Ministry. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
14. Which is the First Indian State to Approve e-vehicle Policy?
A. Tamil Nadu
15. At how many stations will the Ahmedabad-Mumbai High Speed stop?
16. Which of the following Indian American has Deputy Assistant to the President and Principal Deputy Press Secretary by Donald Trump?
A. Raj Khanna
B. Raj Kumar
C. Raj Singh
D. Raj Shah
17. In which state, the traditional Bonderam festival has begun?
18. Konjum Taba has clinched gold at the 2017 Commonwealth Weightlifting Championships. He is associated with which weight category?
A. 82 kg
B. 65 kg
C. 57 kg
D. 94 kg
19. What would be the estimated percentage Non-Performing Asset by March 2018 according to Crisil Ratings?
20. SK Telecom of Korea and which telecom company has announced a strategic partnership to build advanced telecom network in India?
A. Reliance Communications
B. Telenor India
C. Bharti Airtel
D. Tata DoCoMo
Like and Share this Quiz With Friends so that even they can Practice. Come Back Daily to get more Quiz related to the Current Affairs. Also, let us know if you are having any issues regarding the Quiz we will try to solve it as early as possible. Visit our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more faster and Accurate updates.
All The Best 🙂