Current Affairs 18th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Today in the Current Affairs 18th September 2017 Quiz we are giving the Questions on the United Nations General Assembly, Atomic Energy Secretary, foundation stone, Skill Development Institute, International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer, Golden Lion Award, Author, 9th Asian Age-Group Aquatic Championship, IOC Ethics Commission, first-ever Odia language university, Bills, Launches, Engineers Day in India, Lithium-Ion battery unit, Banks, Appointments, Advertising Standards Council of India, Audit Bureau of Circulations, plastic 10-pound note, International Affairs, Feauterings, intermediate range ballistic missile, Animal Law, 10th most expensive office location, Sports and Arts and much more. By Working Out on the Quiz you can expertise on some topics through which you can get hold on the knowledge. By Practicing more Quiz’s which we are going to update every day eventually the Candidates get the insight about the Current Happenings. And also Candidates can always come back and retake the Exam by which they can rectify the mistakes which they are doing in the attempts. Practice more to boost up the Confidence.
Here in this page, we are giving the Current Affairs 18th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. Candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs for the whole day can check this post to get the data. And also another Beneficial Factor is that the Contenders can even attempt the Quiz and can check their Answers through which they can improve their Knowledge. So without getting late the Candidates who are enthusiastic about the 18th September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz can check the below where you can find the Quiz Questions and after Responding to the Questions also check the Answers along with the Explanation immediately. To get Updates of Daily Current Affairs, Check our website site often as we will upload the Current Affairs Every Day.
Start Current Affairs 18th September 2017 Quiz
1. United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) is headquartered in _______.
2. Who on September 16, 2017 was given an extension of 1 year as the Atomic Energy Secretary?
A. Navid Hadzaad
B. Vivek Borkar
C. Narendra Jha
D. Manohar Vartak
E. Sekhar Basu
3. Which institute to lay the foundation stone on September 16th?
A. Indian Institute of Technology
B. Anna University
C. Nagaland University
D. Skill Development Institute
4. Which day is observed as International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer?
A. June 16th
B. July 18th
C. August 26th
D. September 16th
5. Which of the following movie was awarded the Golden Lion Award for best movie at the 74th Venice Film Festival?
A. Xavier Legrand
B. The Shape of Water
C. Charlotte Rampling
D. Kamel El Basha
6. Who is the author of the book ‘Unstoppable: My Life So Far’?
A. Sunita Williams
B. Martina Hingis
C. Serena Williams
D. Maria Sharapova
7. How many medals are won by India in the 9th Asian Age-Group Aquatic Championship?
8. Recently who is elected as the Chair of the IOC Ethics Commission?
A. Oscar Aguad
B. Andrei Ravkov
C. Ban Ki-moon
D. Hans Peter Doskozil
9. Recently which state government passed a bill to launch the first-ever Odia language university?
C. Tamil Nadu
10. Recently the Indian nation celebrates how many anniversaries of the Engineers Day in India?
11. India’s first Lithium-Ion battery unit will set up in which state?
B. Uttar Pradesh
12. Which bank becomes the second most valuable company on BSE?
A. HDFC Bank
B. Bandhan Bank
C. AXIS Bank
D. ICICI Bank
13. Who has been appointed by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) as the chairman of its board?
A. Abanti Sankaranarayanan
B. Ranjeet Goyal
C. Sudhir Singh
D. Parash Raj
14. Who has been elected as the chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC) for 2017-18?
A. Hormusji N Cama
B. I Venkat
C. Rahul Ghosh
D. Debabrata Mukherjee
15. A new plastic 10-pound note was recently circulated in Britain. This 10-pound note features which personality?
A. Mark Carney
B. Jane Austen
C. Halimah Yacob
D. Jane Eyre
16. North Korea recently launched intermediate range ballistic missile over which country?
C. South Korea
17. India’s first Centre for Animal Law has opened in which city?
B. New Delhi
18. Which of the following is considered as the 10th most expensive office location in the world?
A. Bandra Kurla Complex
B. Hongkong Central
C. Connaught Place
D. Nariman’s Point
19. Which of the following teams has won the 2017 Kalpathi AGS – Buchi Babu All-India Invitation cricket tournament?
20. Harry Dean Stanton, the veteran actor passed away. He hailed from which country?
A. United States
Like and Share this Quiz With Friends so that even they can Practice. Come Back Daily to get more Quiz related to the Current Affairs. Also, let us know if you are having any issues regarding the Quiz we will try to solve it as early as possible. Visit our www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in for more faster and Accurate updates
All The Best 🙂