Current Affairs 19th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Tired of browsing for Current Affairs Quiz? If yes then do not worry after going through this post. As we are going to provide all the information about the Quiz we have gathered to help the contenders preparing for the Competitive Exams through the India. Today in the Quiz of the Current Affairs 19th September 2017 we are covering topics like UNGA Session, National Affairs, Applications, Launches, prestigious President medal, IUCN Red List, Sardar Sarovar Dam Project, Steel Authority of India, Korea Open Super Series Title 2017, India’s first Govt. Mobile Veterinary Clinics, National Highways Authority of India, electronic toll collection, global ranking on most stressed out cities, Vocational Training Institute for Girls, Photography, Developments, Yatrik mobile application, State Affairs, 100 fifties in international cricket, Importance of the Day, Singapore Grand Prix 2017, inauguration, Direct Benefit Scheme, Awards and much more. So if you are excited to take the test on the above-mentioned topics check the questions given below.
Current Affairs 19th September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are uploaded here. So the aspirants can comfortably check all the Quiz Questions and Answers related to the latest Happenings. Our team has tried their level best to hand over the best questions for all the candidates who have been searching for the Latest Current Affairs Quiz 2017 for a while. After guessing the answer for each question you can recheck the answer if you had answered it correctly or not. For more such updates check our site Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in.
Start Current Affairs 19th September 2017 Quiz
1. Which country Union Minister Sushma Swaraj flew to attend UNGA Session?
A. New York
2. Who of the following is the BJP MP, Who has passed away recently?
A. Ranjan Singh
B. Mahant Chandnath
C. Gangmumei Kamei
D. Narendra Keshav Sawaikar
3. What is the name of the app which was launched by the Google recently?
4. Who of the following has been conferred with prestigious President medal?
A. T Rani
B. P Shikha
C. D Roopa
D. M Vijaya
5. Which of the following species was recently moved from Endangered to the Vulnerable category in the IUCN Red List?
A. African Penguin
B. Asiatic Lion
C. Lear Macaw
D. Snow Leopard
6. Which of following steel making companies supplied 80 percent of steel for the construction of the Sardar Sarovar Dam Project?
A. Steel Authority of India
B. Rashtriya Ispat Nigam
C. Tata Steel
D. POSCO India
7. Whom did PV Sindhu defeat to win Korea Open Super Series Title 2017?
A. Huang Yaqiong
B. Carsten Mogensen
C. Nozomi Okuhara
D. Yu Xiaohan
8. India’s first Govt. Mobile Veterinary Clinics was launched by
A. Uttar Pradesh
9. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has launched which consumer mobile app for the smooth functioning of electronic toll collection?
10. What is the position of Mumbai in the global ranking on most stressed out cities in the world?
11. Who has laid the foundation for the Vocational Training Institute for Girls in Hyderabad?
A. Narendra Modi
B. M Venkiah Naidu
C. Chandrababu Naidu
D. Ramnath Kovind
12. S Paul, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
13. Recently IAF successfully conducts development trials of ___________ missile.
14. Which state has introduced Yatrik mobile application to help in the easy booking of meter taxis?
C. West Bengal
15. Recently which Indian player completed 100 fifties in international cricket?
A. Rohit Sharma
B. MS Dhoni
C. Yuvraj Singh
D. Virat Kohli
16. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday was observed as………. across the country with BJP leaders attending medical camps, blood donation events, and taking part in cleanliness drives.
A. Rastra Diwas
B. Swacchta Diwas
C. Vijay Diwas
D. Seva Diwas
17. Who among the following won Singapore Grand Prix 2017 to seize control of the Formula One World championship?
A. Valtteri Bottas
B. Daniel Ricciardo
C. Carlos Sainz Jr.
D. Lewis Hamilton
18. Which dam was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently?
A. Bhakra Nangal Dam
B. Tehri Dam
C. Sardar Sarovar Dam
D. Nathpa Jhakri Dam
19. How many crores did the Union Government gain through Direct Benefit Scheme (DBT)?
A. 56,000 crores
B. 60,000 crores
C. 65,000 crores
D. 75,000 crores
20. Recegainho awarded the ‘President’s Medal’?
A. Sonia Narang
B. Roopa Moudgil
C. Ajit Kumar Doval
D. Vinod Kumar Chaubey
Hope the above quiz satisfy your search for the Latest Current Affairs Quiz. For more such updates bookmark our site Daily Current Affairs where you can even find the previous Quizzes.
All The Best 🙂