Current Affairs 21st September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
For the sake of candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs 21st September 2017 Quiz in this article, we are giving the information about Daily Current Affairs which many of the contenders are searching for. So if you are preparing for any recruitment rounds or any entrance test then to crack those tests you need to prepare well by gaining more knowledge in Current Affairs. And to make this whole process easier we are providing the Current Affairs Quiz in question and answer format. Prepare well for tests by checking the Current Affairs 21st September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers.
In today’s quiz we are giving questions about Zero Hunger Programme, Uttarakhand Swachh Bharat Mission, second International Yoga Festival, Inauguration, Hurricane, Purnima Hembram, Sports, Launches, Welfare &Rehabilitation Board, MOU, Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana, Statements, mobile application, ANR Award, 100 Greatest Living Business Minds, Bharat Ratna Awardee, Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games and much more. So if you are excited about today’s quiz then start your quiz by answering the questions.
Start Current Affairs 21st September 2017 Quiz
1. Which month the Zero Hunger Programme to be launched?
2. For Which scheme Akshay Kumar being as Brand Ambassador?
A. Atal Pension Yojana
B. National Pension Scheme
C. Uttarakhand Swachh Bharat Mission
D. Antyodaya Anna Yojana
3. N N Vohra inaugurated the second International Yoga Festival in ______
4. Hurricane _____ devastated the Caribbean island of Dominica.
5. Purnima Hembram belongs to which Sports?
6. ________has launched first Intelligence Wing of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) and Welfare &Rehabilitation Board (WARB) App
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Narendra Modi
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Smriti Irani
7. Recently BJP MP Mr.Mahant Chandnath passed away at the age of
A. 80 Years
B. 61 Years
C. 65 Years
D. 58 Years
8. Which of the following companies have signed a MoU to form joint venture Khanij Bidesh India?
A. National Aluminium Company
B. Hindustan Copper
D. Only A and B
E. All of these
9. Recently who launches ‘Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana’ in Jharkhand to provide houses to freedom fighters?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Amit Shah
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Rajnath Singh
10. In which district(s) of India, the “Zero Hunger Program” is launched?
A. Uttar Pradesh
D. A and C
E. All of these
11. Myanmar’s national flag
A. Is solid red with a gold star at the centre
B. Has three horizontal stripes of yellow, green and red with a five-pointed white star in the middle
C. Has three vertical bands of black, red and green with the National Emblem in white centred on the red band
D. is divided diagonally from the lower hoist-side corner, with the upper triangle yellow and the lower triangle orange with a black and white dragon centred along the dividing line
12. Consider the following statements:
1. India has not ratified The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction, as the worst affected in cases under the convention will be women who often flee abusive marriages
2. The Central Government has argued in court that criminalising marital rape may destabilise the institution of marriage and be an easy tool for harassing husbands
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
13. To whom the union government planned to launch a mobile application recently?
A. Senior Retired Employees
B. Young Students
C. Female Employees
D. Visually Challenged
14. Who of the following has received ANR Award?
A. Prem Tapasya
B. Dasari Narayan Rao
C. SS Rajamouli
D. Maro Raghavendra Rao
15. Among these Who are present World’s ‘100 Greatest Living Business Minds’?
A. Shri Ratan Tata
B. Shri Ashok Misra
C. Shri Naresh Iyer
D. Shri Vignesh Kumar
16. The first ANR National Award has been given to who of the following?
A. Shyam Benegal
B. Dev Anand
C. Lata Mangeshkar
D. Anjali Devi
17. Who of the following is not a Bharat Ratna Awardee?
A. MS Shubhalaxmi
B. Bismillah Khan
C. Gopinath Bardoloi
D. RK Narayanan
18. Who of the following in September 2017 has broken the world record by cycling around the world?
A. Jacques Anquetil
B. Bernard Hinault
C. Peter Sagan
D. Mark Beaumont
19. Recently India wins how many medals in Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games?
20. Recently who becomes the first batsman to hit 100 sixes in T20Is?
A. Rohit Sharma
B. AB de Villiers
C. Chris Gayle
D. Steve Smith
All the Best:)