Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
We are sharing the information about Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers which are collected and tie up here to help the candidates who are preparing for Government Jobs. This is a very beneficial to the aspirants who want to get a job in Government Sector. With the help of given Quiz, you can test your skills and also estimate your stamina. So contenders can check the given Questions along with Answers. And also by find out this Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers competitors can even boost up their time management. So if you have been searching for the Current Affairs lately then this post is dedicated to you. Without wasting your valuable time check out this post completely and improve your skills and command over the Current Affairs.
Aspirants if you are looking for 22nd September 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers?? Then you can get entire details from this post. We can totally satisfy the people that they will find recent topics along with current incidents in the form of a quiz. As we all know that many of the organizations are test the applicants on their knowledge in day to day Current Affairs. So to crack any competitive examination or any entrance test candidates need to practice well. Contenders will get the latest topics such as nuclear weapons, ban, Appointments, National Payments Corporation of India, International Affairs, Banking and Finance, National Payments Corporation of India, Awards, Internet Calling Apps, Khelo India scheme, Law and Governance, Athletics, Mobile Applications, FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019, MoU, Thondaman Vocational Training Centre, UN Sustainable Development Goal Eight, Statements, Launches, ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 and much more.
Start Current Affairs 22nd September 2017 Quiz
1. 50 Countries signed the United Nations treaty to ban nuclear weapons. Which was the first country to sign onto the ban?
2. B. Sambamurthy appointed as NPCI interim chairman. What is the full form of NPCI?
A. National Payments Collaboration of India
B. National Payments Collection of India
C. National Payments Corporation of India
D. National Payments Commission of India
3. Recently, Afghan Air Force got four UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters from which country?
A. United States
4. Cheque Books, IFSC of 6 SBI Subsidiary Banks to be Invalid from
A. Oct 15
B. Sept 24
C. Sept 30
D. Oct 2
5. Zannah Mustapha, who has been awarded the United Nations peace prize belongs to which of the following countries?
6. Recently, Saudi Arabia lifts the ban on Internet Calling Apps like WhatsApp and Skype. During which year this ban was introduced in Saudi Arabia?
7. The Narendra Modi government will invest how much crore in the Khelo India scheme?
A. Rs 1,256
B. Rs 1,856
C. Rs 1,756
D. Rs 1,556
8. Where is the first pension Adalat which aims to quickly resolve the long-pending pension cases in the country set up by the government?
B. New Delhi
9. Govindan Lakshmanan, P.U. Chitra belongs to which of the following?
A. Hammer Throw
B. Discus Throw
10. Which state government has launched a mobile app ‘People First’ for citizens?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
11. The official emblem and slogan for FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 was unveiled on 21 September 2017. FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 will be held at?
12. Which country has signed MoU with Sri Lanka to upgrade Thondaman Vocational Training Centre?
A. South Korea
13. According to UN Report _________people trapped in modern slavery
A. 40 million
B. 20 million
C. 30 million
D. 10 million
14. Recently in which city to ban plastic of less than 51 microns?
D. Gandhi Nagar
15. Which Animal considered being a long-endangered species has been upgraded to ‘vulnerable’ status?
A. Bengal Tiger
B. Snow leopard
C. Water Elephant
16. The Nodal Ministry in India responsible for working towards achieving UN Sustainable Development Goal Eight (SDG 8) is the
A. Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
B. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
C. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
D. Ministry of Labour and Employment
17. Consider the following statements:
1. The ‘Special Strategic and Global Partnership’ is often mentioned in the news in the context of India’s relations with USA
2. India has a strategic partnership with China
Which of the statements mentioned above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
18. Fino Payments Bank on 21 September 2017 launched its mobile banking app called?
19. International Day of Peace is celebrated across the world on?
A. 21 September
B. 19 September
C. 20 September
D. 22 September
20. Which cricket team on 19 September 2017 has directly qualified for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?
A. Sri Lanka
B. West Indies
We hope the given information given in this post is plentiful and useful for the candidates who are looking for the Current Affairs Quiz. For more such updates follow our website Govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we are updating Current Affairs quiz daily. You can also check the Current Affairs Daily 2017-2018 daily so that you can even check the previously provided quizzes.
We Wish All The Best 🙂